30 Newman Morris Circuit Oxley, ACT 2903Sold
First time re-sale
House Sold - Oxley ACT
Nestled in the sleepy enclave that is Oxley lies a wonderful opportunity to secure, for the first time since new, a traditional well laid out four bedroom ensuite family home. With bonus sunroom, potential to modernise the home and maximise the generous block as well as enjoy the central location close to all amenities.
Located just moments from Tuggeranong CBD and the amenities in and around the Erindale centre this buying opportunity will offer so much to so many. If you’re looking for a central location with the possibility of a project. This home with great bones and endless possibility could be it.
Currently presented in good original order with neutral décor, carpets, tiles and window treatments the property will lend itself to modernising. With its traditional layout offering a spacious lounge, adjoining dining room, reasonably sized kitchen that overlooks the family/rumpus room with slow combustion fire and additional sunroom, there is plenty of space and a chance to create a vast open plan environment if you so desire.
With plenty of mod cons already in situ the ducted gas heating, evaporative air, two split systems and slow combustion fire will have you cool in the summer and toasty warm throughout the colder months. While outside the BBQ facilities, smoke house and oven will see you keen to explore gourmet pursuits and entertaining alike.
The generous master which is slightly segregated at the rear of the property comes complete with a well designed walk through robe and large ensuite boasting a large shower, sunken spa pool vanity and toilet. Ideal for those looking for a little extra privacy. The additional three bedroom are of similar size and all have built in robes and garden views.
Contained within the properties perimeter is a garage under roof line and easy street access. The large block has been suitably landscaped with large grassed areas and minimal planting to minimise ongoing maintenance. Public transport runs throughout the Suburb and all lifestyle amenities are easily accessible with most just a stones throw away.
This is a genuine opportunity in a popular area where you will have real potential to update, renovate, alter or simply take advantage of what the current owners have enjoyed for decades.
• Well presented four bedroom ensuite family home
• Large master with walk through robe, sunken spa pool
• Generous living areas plus sunroom purpose built
• Original kitchen, electric appliances, good storage
• Ducted gas, fire place and two split systems
• Original condition packed with potential to modernise
• Large 794sqm block, secure with minimal plantings and green space
• Well sited on the block with possibility to alter or extend
• Central suburb between Wanniassa and Tuggeranong CBD
• Schools of all ages, recreation areas, public transport all accessible
• Loft storage above garage with pull down ladder
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 794 m²
- 2 Garage