75 Balfour Crescent Wanniassa, ACT 2903Sold
Style, size and family options
House Sold - Wanniassa ACT
Here is an exciting opportunity to secure an extended, large family home that would suit generational living. It features open plan living with beautifully finished living areas, cohesively neutral décor and effortless flow. Excellent inclusions are found throughout this two storey, five bedrooms, two and half bathroom home with established leafy gardens.
Available for the first time in many years, this property has expanded over time and has been well cared for, ensuring the opportunity that waits here today is one of quality with excellent inclusions and is move in ready.
Light, bright and inviting with soaring ceilings in part that emphasise space while also encouraging natural light to fill the home. Its generous, well-positioned living areas provide seamless transitions between the open plan living areas and the well-located bedroom and bathroom areas.
The generous neutral kitchen is positioned well within the home, delivers great storage, popular branded appliances and a substantial integrated island perfect for working on, sitting at or as a servery. With splashes of stainless steel and hard-wearing tiles on the floor, it is easily maintained and super efficient.
The inclusions list seems endless here with zoned ducted heating, and additional split system cooling as well as instantaneous hot water. There are timber Venetian blinds, a clever combination of floor coverings that offset and highlight individual areas, down lights and feature pendants. The full size bath and oversized showers in the main bathrooms will entice you to relax and unwind.
Outside you will discover the carefully developed and nurtured mature garden enhances the numerous entertainment areas. Whether decked or paved, these areas will entice you to meander and are ideal for family gatherings and entertaining friends.
The garage, which is large enough for a sizeable workshop area, could also provide additional storage. Combine this with the benefits available from this well regarded inner Tuggeranong location, this home set upon a 770sqm block is a must see.
It will prove difficult for the current owners to let go after 24 years but they are ready for a new chapter, so why not consider creating your own story from here.
* Large two storey five bedroom home
* Two and half bathrooms neutrally finished
* Cohesively extended with internal structural interest
* Relaxed internal open plan living areas
* Impressive kitchen with integrated island, gas hob and Miele appliances
* Excellent presentation with quality inclusions, window treatments, floor coverings
* Zoned ducted heating and additional split system cooling, instantaneous hot water, natural gas BBQ point
* Superb multi-tiered deck, terraces ideal for entertaining
* Mature, established, attractive gardens complement the home while also providing privacy to front
* Central suburb location with easily accessible amenities, school, transport
* Extra toilet located in laundry
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 1012 m²
- 2 Garage
- Ducted Heating
- Gas Heating