Welcome to Fadden. We’ve zoomed in on Fadden and crafted a list of key information to help you better understand the Fadden lifestyle. We know investing in property is a big decision, so our suburb profiles are sure to help you get all the facts.
Fadden adjoins the suburbs of Macarthur, Gowrie and Wanniassa. It is bounded by Erindale Drive, the Wanniassa Hills Nature Reserve, Fadden Pine Plantation and Sternberg Crescent.
The current median house price in Fadden is $652,500. So far for the 2016 calendar year, a total of 40 properties have sold in Fadden. The highest recorded residential sale in Fadden is $1,160,000, seen in 2012 for a property in Richter Close.
- Fadden has a population of 3,112 people
- The median age in Fadden is 43 years
- Separate house: 97.5%
- Semi-detached, row or terrace house, townhouse etc. 2.5%
- Flat, unit or apartment: 0%
- Other: 0%
- Fadden Primary School
- Brindabella Baptist Church
Fadden Rubbish Collection
- General waste collection for Banks is weekly on a Tuesday
- Recycling collection for Banks is fortnightly on a Tuesday
Fadden Clubs/Community Centres
There are no clubs or community centres in Fadden however Fadden is close very close to Gowrie and Wanniassa and is able to utilise the clubs in those suburbs.
Fadden Parks/Sporting Facilities
- Fadden Neighbourhood Oval
- Tennis courts off Stopford Crescent
- Hannah Community Park straddles the border with Gowrie.
- The Fadden Pine Plantation, a recreational area with substantial playground and barbecue facilities
Fadden Shopping Facilities
- The Fadden local shopping centre is located on Hanlon Crescent and includes a hairdresser, a medical centre, a chiropractor and massage therapist, and a veterinary hospital
- Several ACTION bus routes service Fadden with links to the Tuggeranong and Woden bus interchanges
- Driving by car will take you approximately 20-25 minutes, depending on traffic, with various routes available to you, either via Yamba Drive, Monaro Highway or the Tuggeranong Parkway
Note: The Fadden demographic information has been compiled from a variety of sources including the Australian Bureau of Statistics (2011 Census).