Dig your roots
Located in picturesque Jerrawa, within close proximity to Gunning & Yass, is a private country oasis, set on 200 acres of undulating grazing pasture. Boasting an North/East facing house site and graded gravel road, multiple sheds including a functioning shearing shed and added bonuses including power from the grid, telephone connection and solar panels already in place. Dig your roots at East Grove, a long term rural lifestyle awaits.
Currently set up as a working property, the one stand shearing shed is operational with power and sheep yards. There is additional shedding including a massive machine shed and a double garage with solar panels. The cattle yards are solid and accessible via the graded gravel road allowing easy vehicle access for loading and unloading stock. Two large water tanks and two silos complete the facilities currently available on the property. Fully fenced with hinge joint and barb fencing, the property is completely enclosed and stock tight. The property has been divided into eleven paddocks with water available in each.
The natural features of this property are sure to impress with 200 acres of open grazing country complimented by Boughyard Creek and Catherine’s Creek. The pasture is comprised of a mixture of native grasses and clover with some areas of Phalaris and Rye Grass. There are five good sized dams and plenty of trees allowing stock protection and shade in different weather conditions. Add to that, the sweeping rural views and big sky outlook, you will forget how close you are to the city and local town centres.
There is potential to build your dream family home with building entitlement already secured. A beautifully positioned house site has been cut into the side of a hill to take advantage of the spectacular Northerly and Easterly aspects. This carefully considered feature will prove invaluable as you construct an energy efficient home. This is a unique opportunity to commence a build with the initial groundwork already in place.
The current owner has worked hard to complete a graded road leading from the perimeter of the property to the block using gravel sourced from a local quarry. From the gate you are treated to sealed roads only 7 minutes from the Hume Highway. Located within 15 minutes to Gunning & Yass, a short 55 minute commute to Canberra CBD and only 2.5 hours to Sydney airport, this property has the potential to deliver your dream country lifestyle.
• Stunning rural lifestyle on 200 acres of open grazing country
• Building entitlement with North/East facing house block in place
• Graded, locally sourced gravel road leading through property
• One stand shearing shed, additional sheds, silos and water tanks
• Fully enclosed, well maintained stock tight, hinge joint barb fencing
• Operational cattle yards with easy vehicle access via graded road
• Power from the grid, telephone, additional solar panels on garage
• Water access in each of the eleven paddocks, plenty of trees
• Only 15 minutes to Gunning & Yass, 7 minutes to Hume Hwy via sealed roads
• Easy 55 minute commute to Canberra, 2.5 hours to Sydney Airport
• Opportunity to purchase additional 200 acres adjoined to this property