The dream family home
COVID 19 – PRECAUTIONS OUR AGENTS WILL HAVE IN PLACE AT ALL EXHIBITIONS.
The challenge of public interaction as the virus evolves is apparent, our priority at McCann Properties is to ensure the well-being of all our clients. Unfortunately, due to the updated ban on all social gatherings we ask that you only inspect/attend an open if you are considering purchasing the property.
We will continue to conduct open homes by appointment only. We will be taking every precaution, therefore it is essential we implement the following measures during this unprecedented time:
• Upon entry to a property, we ask that you please sanitise your hands. Hand sanitiser will be supplied.
• If you’ve recently returned from overseas within the last 14 days, please do not attend an open home.
• Sales agents will keep the required 1.5 mtr social distancing, with no handshaking.
• Please avoid coughing/sneezing and cover your mouth with your elbow if necessary.
• If you become unwell within 14 days of attending one of our properties please contact us so we may make the owner and other attendees aware. We thank you for your co-operation and appreciate your understanding of the current situation.
We will continue to take all the required precautions and continue to closely follow the advice from the World Health Organisation and the Australian Government. We’ll keep you updated with any changes that our business may need to make during this difficult time.
If you are looking for a home that has it all, look no further. Stunning views, four bedrooms, spacious living areas and great entertaining spaces, this is the dream family home. Ideally located in popular Gowrie, you are in close proximity to a variety of schools, shops and restaurants for a convenient and easy lifestyle.
Overlooking the backyard, you can watch the kids playing from the kitchen while you cook. Plenty of storage is provided within the timber look cabinetry, there is an oversized fridge cavity and quality stainless steel appliances including a gas cooktop and dishwasher. The adjoining, elongated living space provides plenty of room for a designated dining area and family room. With timber floors throughout this space, it is modern, low maintenance and allergy friendly. Exposed timber beams add height and a feeling of space to the room. Sliding glass doors lead outside to the deck for effortless entertaining and outdoor living and dining options.
If you are wanting a bit more room to move, the oversized rumpus room will certainly please. Whether you are seeking a second living space, kids play room, teenage retreat or hobby space, this room will adapt to your family’s needs over time. With stunning views, built in cabinetry and sliding door access outside, this convenient and welcoming space is a fantastic addition to the home.
The four bedrooms are a great size and all include built in robes. The master is spacious with a full wall of windows that fill the room with natural light and includes a compact ensuite with all of the essentials; shower, toilet and a vanity with storage space. The main bathroom is light and bright with crisp, white, floor to ceiling tiles and subtle blue accents. There is a full sized spa bath tub with recessed shelf, shower and vanity with plenty of storage.
Ideally located in a quite cul-de-sac street, the home has great street appeal with an artful combination of stonework and rendered façade. A single carport is included, under roofline and there is plenty of off street parking. There is also drive through access to the backyard with a full length concrete drive that leads to the freestanding double garage at the rear of the home. This provides plenty of room to house multiple cars, trailers or even a caravan or boat safely and securely.
The backyard has been carefully planned to provide plenty of open space for kids and pets to play safely with level lawns, low maintenance gardens and Colorbond fencing. The concrete drive doubles as a great space for playing sports, riding bikes or scooters without the need to go out onto the street. The raised timber deck is fully enclosed, with a pergola and stunning mountain views. There is an additional space around the side with a smaller deck, ideal for sitting with a cuppa and watching the kids play.
• Stunning four bedroom home with ensuite
• Open plan, elongated living and dining room
• Kitchen with gas cooktop and dishwasher
• Oversized rumpus room with outdoor access
• Bathroom, ensuite, separate toilet and laundry
• Ducted gas heating, ducted evaporative cooling
• Great street appeal, single carport under roofline
• Double garage with concrete drive at rear of home
• Raised timber deck, low maintenance gardens
• Two separate fully fenced yards
• Ability to walk to local shops and schools via paths without crossing any roads
• Close to bus stops with direct routes to the City