Completion by end of June 2020
Building now! Gunning is the answer to the tree change you have been looking for. Fantastic design and built with quality in mind you can be assured your dream home will be built to the highest standards. Your local, award winning builder is licenced in both ACT and NSW so you can feel confident that you will be walked through the building process by a highly knowledgeable and skilled team.
A modern lifestyle with the bonus of country living, this home has all the perks. This four bedroom home with ensuite and walk in robe features built in robes in all bedrooms. The double garage provides absolute convenience with internal access and with ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling plus insulation for year round comfort, this new home doesn’t miss a trick!
The light filled open plan kitchen and family room combined with quality stainless Westinghouse appliances, access to the alfresco and separate living an absolute dream. Get in touch today for more information on this great opportunity. Located within walking distance to Gunning Town centre where there is a variety of local businesses to enjoy and essential services including a local doctor and pharmacist, library, post office and local school.
• Local, award winning builder, licenced in ACT & NSW
• Very generous inclusions list, everything is covered
• Designer kitchen, quality Westinghouse appliances
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
• 1022 sqm corner block, 170 sqm living and 14 sqm alfresco
• Within walking distance to Gunning town centre
• Easy commute to Canberra, Goulburn or Yass
COVID 19 – PRECAUTIONS OUR AGENTS WILL HAVE IN PLACE AT ALL EXHIBITIONS.
The challenge of public interaction as the virus evolves is apparent, our priority at McCann Properties is to ensure the well-being of all our clients. Unfortunately, due to the updated ban on all social gatherings we ask that you only inspect/attend an open if you are considering purchasing the property.
We will continue to conduct open homes by appointment only. We will be taking every precaution, therefore it is essential we implement the following measures during this unprecedented time:
• Upon entry to a property, we ask that you please sanitise your hands. Hand sanitiser will be supplied.
• If you’ve recently returned from overseas within the last 14 days, please do not attend an open home.
• Sales agents will keep the required 1.5 mtr social distancing, with no handshaking.
• Please avoid coughing/sneezing and cover your mouth with your elbow if necessary.
• If you become unwell within 14 days of attending one of our properties please contact us so we may make the owner and other attendees aware.
We thank you for your co-operation and appreciate your understanding of the current situation.
We will continue to take all the required precautions and continue to closely follow the advice from the World Health Organisation and the Australian Government. We’ll keep you updated with any changes that our business may need to make during this difficult time.