Modern living in great location
COVID 19 – PRECAUTIONS OUR AGENTS WILL HAVE IN PLACE AT ALL EXHIBITIONS.
The challenge of public interaction as the virus evolves is apparent, our priority at McCann Properties is to ensure the well-being of all our clients. Unfortunately, due to the updated ban on all social gatherings we ask that you only inspect/attend an open if you are considering purchasing the property.
We will continue to conduct open homes by appointment only. We will be taking every precaution, therefore it is essential we implement the following measures during this unprecedented time:
• Upon entry to a property, we ask that you please sanitise your hands. Hand sanitiser will be supplied.
• If you’ve recently returned from overseas within the last 14 days, please do not attend an open home.
• Sales agents will keep the required 1.5 mtr social distancing, with no handshaking.
• Please avoid coughing/sneezing and cover your mouth with your elbow if necessary.
• If you become unwell within 14 days of attending one of our properties please contact us so we may make the owner and other attendees aware. We thank you for your co-operation and appreciate your understanding of the current situation.
We will continue to take all the required precautions and continue to closely follow the advice from the World Health Organisation and the Australian Government. We’ll keep you updated with any changes that our business may need to make during this difficult time.
Neat, tidy and newly updated, this charming three bedroom home is cute as a button. Sitting proudly in the centre of the 823sqm block, the home is set back from the road for added privacy while still maximising the use of the backyard and outdoor spaces. Inside you are treated to an open plan kitchen dining room, separate formal lounge, three good sized bedrooms and a brand new timber deck.
Timber floors flow throughout the main living areas creating a modern finish that is low maintenance and easy to clean. The lounge room is welcoming and bright with a large window that fills the room with natural light while taking in the leafy neighbourhood views. Featuring a chandelier like light fitting and a reverse cycle unit plus gas heater for year round comfort and climate control.
The newly renovated kitchen features crisp white cabinetry with plenty of storage and stone benchtops. The contrasting tile backsplash adds a dash of glamour without being too over the top. There is a pantry, electric cooking and a dishwasher for your day to day use. The adjoining dining space has plenty of room for a full size dining table and the ability to be customised to your family’s needs over time. If you don’t need a large dining table, this space could be used as a sitting room, kids play room or put in a desk while you supervise homework or work from home.
The three bedrooms are all a good size and include carpet flooring and built in robes. The master bedroom is quite spacious and has plenty of room to furnish as you please, there is even room for a cot if required. The family bathroom features classic, white floor to ceiling tiles with a neutral, feature tile for a timeless finish. There is a shower, separate bath and vanity with good storage space.
If you love to be outside, the new timber deck with overhead shade cloth is sure to please. Slightly raised, it overlooks the open backyard which features level lawns and low maintenance, established gardens around the perimeter. There is a double carport and plenty of off street parking. So why not, come and see why Wanniassa is so popular. Within walking distance to a variety of Wanniassa Schools, it is a short commute to Tuggeranong and Woden Town Centres and an easy drive to the City.
• Updated, three bedroom home in Wanniassa
• Separate lounge with R/C unit and gas heater
• Modern kitchen with pantry and dishwasher
• Adjoining, open plan, adaptable dining room
• Three good sized bedrooms with built in robes
• Family bathroom, separate toilet and laundry
• New timber deck with shade cloth overlooking backyard
• Great location, walking distance to local schools