Highly sought Pindari Gardens home
COVID 19 – PRECAUTIONS OUR AGENTS WILL HAVE IN PLACE AT ALL EXHIBITIONS.
The challenge of public interaction as the virus evolves is apparent, our priority at McCann Properties is to ensure the well-being of all our clients. Unfortunately, due to the updated ban on all social gatherings we ask that you only inspect/attend an open if you are considering purchasing the property.
We will continue to conduct open homes as well as private appointments. We will be taking every precaution, therefore it is essential we implement the following measures during this unprecedented time:
• Upon entry to a property, we ask that you please sanitise your hands. Hand sanitiser will be supplied.
• If you’ve recently returned from overseas within the last 14 days, please do not attend an open home.
• Sales agents will keep the required 1.5 mtr social distancing, with no handshaking.
• Please avoid coughing/sneezing and cover your mouth with your elbow if necessary.
• If you become unwell within 14 days of attending one of our properties please contact us so we may make the owner and other attendees aware.
We thank you for your co-operation and appreciate your understanding of the current situation.
We will continue to take all the required precautions and continue to closely follow the advice from the World Health Organisation and the Australian Government. We’ll keep you updated with any changes that our business may need to make during this difficult time.
Tranquil and private, a charming single level home is available now in the tightly held Pindari Gardens complex. With three spacious bedrooms, two bright and airy living areas and a leafy courtyard with covered pergola, this home will suit a variety of families from first home buyers to downsizers looking for a neat and tidy home.
As you enter the complex, you immediately understand why these homes are so tightly held. Each home is well presented and the communal grounds are well maintained. At the centre of the complex is a covered seating area and an enclosed tennis court with basketball hoop. Your new home has a double garage with additional parking in the driveway. There are visitor car spaces close by for your guests convenience. The low maintenance front garden is established and leafy green. Fully enclosed, you can be sure your kids are safe to play while you potter.
Inside, you will be surprised how light and bright the home is. The formal lounge and family room is carpeted while the kitchen and dining area is tiled for practicality. All living spaces are full of natural light and there is a reverse cycle unit in the family room for year round climate control. The kitchen is well appointed with a pantry, electric cooking and a dishwasher. Sliding glass doors lead to the rear courtyard for simple entertaining and alfresco dining.
The master bedroom is spacious and features built in robes and an ensuite with shower, toilet and vanity with plenty of storage. The two additional bedrooms are also a good size and one includes a built in robe. The family bathroom is conveniently accessed from both bedrooms and features a shower, freestanding bath, vanity plus separate toilet and laundry.
The rear courtyard is peaceful and private. Fully enclosed with Colorbond fencing, there is a covered entertaining area and lush gardens to enjoy. Perfectly located in popular Bonython, you are a stone’s throw from Tuggeranong town centre and within walking distance to Stranger Pond. If you are looking for a single level, three bedroom, ensuite home, don’t let this one slip away.
• Three bedroom, ensuite home in great complex
• Two light filled living areas, plus dining space
• Three good sized bedrooms, master with ensuite
• Family bathroom, separate toilet and laundry
• Rear courtyard with pergola plus enclosed front yard
• Double garage, additional parking in drive way
• Opportunity to move in as is or update over time
• Great complex amenities including tennis court