Tree change calls
It’s a tree change that’s tempted the vendor to up sticks and move. Providing a golden opportunity to secure this well built four bedroom, ensuite home with additional study/home office in an elevated spot close to all amenities. Maintained inside and out its superb street appeal and established garden are just the start.
From the moment you arrive, this north facing house beckons you to come forth and meander through the pretty garden towards the impressive entrance. Once inside you won’t be disappointed with a balanced floor plan on display. Generous free flowing single level living areas, finished with a combination of timber and tiled floors, could only be outdone by the abundant French windows and those delightful garden vistas.
A well-appointed kitchen boasts great storage, brand new oven and easy care work surfaces. Just steps from both the dining area the external entertaining area is tranquil and private, with purpose built pergola, creating a wonderful place to relax and entertain family and friends.
With four bedrooms, the master including an ensuite, plus a family bathroom there will be endless options for you to utilise these spaces to perfectly suit the needs of your family. The addition of an external 8sqm (approx) room ideal for a home office, study, hobby room or teenagers retreat, means flexibility and possibility are certain to be at the forefront of your mind.
Quality inclusions from ducted gas, evaporative air, window treatments, light fittings, two rainwater tanks and a vegie garden. There is a 4 car garage and a double carport, so plenty of accommodation for cars and a workshop. Within a sought after location, close to all amenities it is one you won’t want to miss so arrange your inspection and enjoy its natural ambiance, style and surrounds.
• Splendid four bedroom, ensuite home
• Vast single level living areas, extensively tiled
• Additional external home office, study or hobby room
• Practical well equipped kitchen with great storage
• Timber floors, neutral colours and French Windows throughout
• Good sized bedrooms with gorgeous garden outlook
• Ducted gas, Evaporative air and two water tanks
• Private tranquil pergola covered entertainment area
• Elevated landscaped garden with views
• Excellent street appeal and 4 car garage/workshop included