Fabulous outdoor living with views
* Auction is scheduled for Saturday 21st August at 12pm online, please get in touch with Mark McCann on 0423 900 640 if you are an interested party and wish to participate as an active bidder *
Available now, this stunning fully renovated home provides family inspired living, combined with impressive outdoor spaces, Brindabella views and a very convenient location. With four bedrooms plus a study, two bathrooms and covered car accommodation for four cars you are sure to tick every box here.
The modern family desires spacious open plan living, and this home does not disappoint. The stunning kitchen enjoys morning sun through the eastern windows which overlook the beautifully landscaped backyard and offer views to Mount Wanniassa. It also boasts great storage with the inclusion of a walk-in pantry, stainless steel appliances and a fabulous, oversized stone island bench that overlooks the adjoining dining and living space, all seamlessly connected by the hard-wearing, easy care, engineered timber-look laminate flooring. The 6-star Brivis ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling system is sure to keep your family comfortable all year-round.
The clever floorplan sees the master suite segregated from the other bedrooms for complete privacy. The north-facing master enjoys the added luxury of a ceiling fan, walk in robe and ensuite. The remaining three bedrooms are all a good size and include built in robes with convenient access to the stunning three-way bathroom. The study is an added bonus, conveniently located close to the master, making it the ideal home office, hobby space, another living area or even a nursery if needed.
The two large covered low maintenance composite-timber decks conveniently accessed from the kitchen and living space are perfect for entertaining. Enjoying the perfect combination of leafy privacy and views of the Brindabella’s they will soon become your favourite place to sit and unwind. The backyard backs the reserve and is fully enclosed, with level lawn spaces for children and pets to play including paved BBQ and firepit areas, a garden shed, and extra secure parking. The landscaped gardens are a mixture of native and low maintenance plants with drip irrigation laid throughout.
For the growing family, there is an oversized double garage with 3.2m high ceiling and loft, double carport plus additional off-street parking. The home is conveniently located in a quiet loop street within walking distance to Erindale Shopping Precinct. Wanniassa is a highly sought suburb, with a variety of quality schools and convenient access to Tuggeranong, Woden and the City.
• Modern fully renovated home with stunning, outdoor living spaces
• Open plan kitchen living with oversized island bench
• Four bedrooms plus study, 3 way bathroom with bath
• Segregated master suite with WIR and ensuite
• Ducted gas heating, evap. cooling, engineered flooring
• Two fabulous, covered composite-timber decks plus fire pit and BBQ area
• Large double garage with motorised garage doors, 3.2m ceilings for extra storage, work bench and loft
• Double carport plus off-street parking and additional secure parking for a trailer or small boat
• Low maintenance yard, irrigated gardens.
• Great location, quiet loop street, walk to Erindale precinct
The information contained above is believed to be correct at time of advertising however, we take no responsibility for the accuracy of this information and prospective purchasers are advised to rely on their own research.