Versatile with prime positioning
Sought after, elevated location and an enticing family residence that oozes versatility and flexibility. Built over two levels with generous flowing living areas that extend out to the private deck. Dream kitchen, timber floors and neutral decor enhanced only by quality inclusions, double garage, cellar and access to amenities.
Sounds ideal, and it is! From its positioning on the generous 781sqm leafy landscaped block to the solidly constructed brick residence this property provides dual entrance into the home as well as internal access from the lower level to the upper. The lower level with its flexible layout, optional fifth bedroom with wet area or rumpus and study could also work as a home office situation, teenage retreat or even accommodate your extended families needs.
The upper level provides generous well equipped living spaces, seamless flow and an inviting atmosphere that flows through the Gourmet kitchen directly out to the elevated, private timber deck through oversized glass doors.
Timber floors include parquetry are featured along with ducted heating and air conditioning which are also valuable inclusions. Additionally generous Windows and an ideal aspect flood the home with natural light and tranquil external vistas. Other quality inclusion such as window treatments and impressive kitchen appliances will all enhance the desirable lifestyle on offer.
Promising good storage and a fully finished garage that also comes with reverse cycle heating/cooling the possibilities for this space will extend beyond just parking the cars. Perhaps a gym area, workshop or hobby space. The addition of a cellar, good external off street parking ability for not only cars but also boats or vans should prove tempting for those with special requirements.
• Elevated enticing family residence
• Four bedrooms, master with ensuite and robe
• Fifth bedroom or rumpus and study below, separate entrance
• Voluminous light and bright living areas
• Dream entertainers kitchen with quality appliances
• Superb private entertaining deck flows off kitchen
• Timber flooring, neutral decor, ducted heating and air conditioning
• Double garage finished throughout with internal access, storage and cellar
• Off street parking, leafy garden surrounds
• Within minutes to local shops and Woden CBD