Best of both worlds
COVID 19 – PRECAUTIONS OUR AGENTS WILL HAVE IN PLACE AT ALL EXHIBITIONS.
The challenge of public interaction as the virus evolves is apparent, our priority at McCann Properties is to ensure the well-being of all our clients. Unfortunately, due to the updated ban on all social gatherings we ask that you only inspect/attend an open if you are considering purchasing the property.
We will continue to conduct open homes as well as private appointments. We will be taking every precaution, therefore it is essential we implement the following measures during this unprecedented time:
• Upon entry to a property, we ask that you please sanitise your hands. Hand sanitiser will be supplied.
• If you’ve recently returned from overseas within the last 14 days, please do not attend an open home.
• Sales agents will keep the required 1.5 mtr social distancing, with no handshaking.
• Please avoid coughing/sneezing and cover your mouth with your elbow if necessary.
• If you become unwell within 14 days of attending one of our properties please contact us so we may make the owner and other attendees aware.
We thank you for your co-operation and appreciate your understanding of the current situation.
We will continue to take all the required precautions and continue to closely follow the advice from the World Health Organisation and the Australian Government. We’ll keep you updated with any changes that our business may need to make during this difficult time.
Ideally located in Gordon close to all amenities and offering a carefree lifestyle where there is both internal and external room to move. An uncomplicated floor plan with good inclusions, three bedrooms, good living space and functional kitchen which overlooks the secure rear yard and tandem carport.
Set amongst other similar properties this well-presented property maximised the available space and enjoys a family friendly floor plan with a large lounge room, adjoining the combined family and kitchen area. Laminate timber style flooring flows throughout and oversized windows flood the area with light.
The compact well positioned kitchen delivers uninterrupted views of the backyard where you can keep an eye on kids who can play freely in the contained secure yard. There is room to sit and relax here, a tandem carport with additional storage enclosed and even a spot for some veggies.
Three spacious bedrooms are well positioned and the inclusion of gas heating and evaporative air ensure you will enjoy year round comfort. Just some of the quality inclusions found within this property.
A great alternative to apartment living, here you can have it all. Forget about living on top of others, shortages in parking and issues with what you can and can’t do, as well as no ongoing body corporate fees. This property is well positioned on a manageable block that has good driveway and off street parking, car accommodation and the ability to live as you like.
So if you are looking for a little more room where you can create your preferred lifestyle or if you are looking to invest or downsize then this property has and will continue to prove a valuable option in the market place. Surrounded by endless amenities, recreational areas, public transport, schools and retail option, this certainly is an exciting option for those also wanting to break into the real estate market.
Why not come, inspect and be surprised at what this well-presented property has to offer.
• Three bedroom courtyard home
• Two roomy living areas
• Family bathroom, separate WC
• Compact practical kitchen
• Gas heating and evaporative air
• Light filled with generous windows
• Good storage throughout
• Vinyl flooring, window treatments
• Tandem carport, secure yard
• Centralised location close to amenities