It's all about the space
Sought after suburb, ideally situated within the Woden precinct valued for the excellent location, large blocks and dedicated redevelopment throughout this area. Additionally, outstanding amenities, prominent public, private and Catholic schools, public transport and recreational areas abound.
The is also the possibility for investors, builders or those looking for a knock down rebuild or extension opportunity. Zoned RZ2, the home could easily become part of your vision to create a dream property. The existing bones are good, available space excellent and potential not quantifiable.
The existing home is well maintained, light, bright and airy throughout and would work equally as well for those seeking a buy now and possible further develop at a later stage. Three bedrooms, generous lounge, dining, family bathroom and laundry occupy the elongated floor plan and although original throughout there is a warm welcoming atmosphere throughout.
Quality carpets, neutral decore and ducted gas heating are evident throughout while good storage, a highly functional retro bathroom and double carport will all prove invaluable to your day to day life from within.
The vast level rear yard is secure and includes a spacious terrace ideal for entertaining and the surrounding landscape is perfect for kids running free, pets or those wanting to create a dream garden. So why not consider this genuine buying opportunity where most of your inner urban lifestyle check list can be ticked off.
• Traditional three bedroom home
• Generous lounge and dining area
• Practical easy care kitchen with good storage
• Light, bright well maintained interiors
• Functional, retro style bathroom
• Ducted gas, electric cooking
• Large 813m2 level, RZ2 zoning
• Fully landscaped plus single garage
• Superb sought after inner Woden location
• Excellent, accessible schools, shops, transport links and recreational areas