Modern country style
Submerged within the rural landscape and having minimal impact this stylish streamlined, modern home is immaculately presented and brimming with cutting edge fixtures and finishes. Restful bedrooms, exciting living spaces and inviting entertainment areas cocooned within the naturalistic gardens.
Here you will find a twist on the classic country cottage. Perfectly positioned to provide minimal impact and yet maximum advantage with tranquil rural outlook that is drawn in while flooding the thoughtfully designed home with natural light.
The home with crisp modern finishes, large open plan living space that includes lounge, dining and kitchen all within one generous open plan area. The stone and stainless steel featured kitchen with impressive island bench not only provides great storage but room to move and cater for all your entertainment needs.
Ensuring long days are rewarded with restful climate controlled sleep, the home complete with split system reverse cycle heater/cooler, slow combustion heater for the winter and ceiling fans are invaluable. Positioned to also maximise the Suns rays and with elevated raked ceilings, the year round atmosphere experienced here is nothing but comforting.
Inspiring wet areas overflow with cutting edge design features including the large well positioned soaker bath perfect for washing away any worries you may have while also providing a private garden vista. Relax with a glass of wine and relish the day you decided to make this property your own.
One of the best value and included homes currently available that highlights both internally and externally all that a carefree country lifestyle has to offer. Why not inquire, inspect and experience all that 130 Yass Street Gunning has to offer with its natural outlook, immaculate presentation, established native garden plus Gunning amenities and township all to be enjoyed.
• Effortless three bedroom, ensuite home
• Generous sunny open plan living areas
• Beautiful stylised bathrooms with soaker bath
• Stone and stainless featured kitchen with island bench
• Raked ceilings, slow combustion and R/C air conditioner and fans
• Neutral colour scheme with timber type flooring
• Shade sale covered alfresco patio plus front terrace
• Complimentary native gardens with water tank
• Contained land allotment of approx. 2000sqm
• Local amenities, school, shops and pub within minutes