Historic Bluestone Home
* BUYERS GUIDE $560,000 *
Within walking distance to Gunning town centre, the local school and a thriving local community, this historic home is available now. Ideal for a family seeking a peaceful rural lifestyle, the home is full old-world charm, situated on a large block with three bedrooms plus a renovated kitchen and bathroom.
Inside, the home boasts a simple layout and has been decorated with careful consideration to its past. There are two separate living areas, complete with hardwood/original timber flooring plus an open plan kitchen that has been renovated with a large island bench and an original brick fireplace that has been cleverly incorporated into the modern design. The adjoining dining space flows effortlessly outside through French doors for easy entertaining or alfresco dining.
Three bedrooms are provided, two of which feature timber flooring and conveniently all are complete with built-in robes. The family bathroom has been modernised with a luxurious, freestanding cast iron claw-foot tub, waterfall shower head and a vanity that mirrors the kitchen design.
The home sits proudly on a large block (approx.1,700sqm) and has a unique Bluestone façade with a bullnose verandah facing East and North, perfect for enjoying a moment of peace and quiet or a cold beverage. The easy-care yard features level lawn space with some established greenery and plenty of room for kids and pets to play. There is a single lock up garage and plenty of off-street parking available.
• Historic Bluestone home full of history
• Renovated kitchen with large island bench
• Three living areas, two with timber flooring
• Three bedrooms, all with built-in robes
• Renovated bathroom with original cast iron claw-foot tub
• Located on a quite sleepy lane, extremely private within walking distance to town amenities
• Large block (approx. 1,700sqm), single garage, off street parking
• North and East facing bullnose verandah
• Walk to Gunning town centre and local school
• Easy commute to Yass, Goulburn or Canberra
COVID-19: Our top priority is the safety of our clients, team members and the community.
Please respect social distancing whilst viewing the property and we will provide hand sanitizer to use upon entry. Your safety is important to us. For the latest information, visit https://www.health.gov.au/
The information contained above is believed to be correct at time of advertising however, we take no responsibility for the accuracy of this information and prospective purchasers are advised to rely on their own research.