Located in a modern, as new, low rise development in Wright, this beautifully appointed two bedroom apartment offers you a carefree lifestyle. Sun filled with natural light and elevated views that stretch across towards the Arboretum and City beyond, this spacious apartment is warm, inviting and ideally positioned.
With a sensible floor plan that delivers generous open plan lounge/dining, an impressive kitchen with stainless steel appliances and stone work surfaces and a slight segregation between bedrooms. This property is ideal for singles, couples or even share accommodation.
The wet areas are positioned side by side with the extensively tiled bathroom delivering on size and functionality. Built in storage over the vanity and an oversized shower plus WC provides you with a sense of luxe while the adjoining Manhattan laundry facilities take up minimal space while providing maximum convenience.
Complete with quality inclusions, two split systems and extensive colour toned carpets, tiles and window treatments this property also includes a sizeable balcony for Alfresco dining. Extending your living space and ensuring you have the perfect spot to catch the sun, welcome the day on your yoga mat or enjoy a drink and watch the sunset, it is a valuable multipurpose space to be enjoyed year round.
With an allocated car space, storage and excellent complex amenities including a pool, gardens and BBQ area, it’s easy to see why residents love living here. Forget the hassle of high rise apartment complexes, here you can enjoy the freedom of coming and going, less people means less day to day noise and you can use the amenities and enjoy the impressive gardens spaces without having to maintain them yourself.
The property is currently leased until August 2021, with a rental return of $450 per week this sure is a great opportunity for investors to purchase. The convenient Wright location will also ensure a quick and easy commute to other major CBD areas. Major arterial roads surround the suburb and public transport routes mean you can even leave the car at home and jump on the bus. Local retail facilities are close by and green spaces are never far away. So whether you are looking for a convenient investment opportunity, a relaxed or active lifestyle this quality property is certain to form the corner stone to what you are searching for.
• Currently leased until Aug 2021 at $450pw
• Sun filled two bedroom apartment
• Open plan living area with views
• Sizeable well appointed kitchen
• Stylish bathroom, good storage
• Manhattan style laundry
• Generous balcony with Alfresco dining
• Modern interior with split systems, stainless appliances
• Excellent amenities include pool, recreation area and BBQ facilities
• Car space and storage
• Close to the City, Woden and Tuggeranong for commuting
COVID 19 – PRECAUTIONS OUR AGENTS WILL HAVE IN PLACE AT ALL EXHIBITIONS.
The challenge of public interaction as the virus evolves is apparent, our priority at McCann Properties is to ensure the well-being of all our clients. Unfortunately, due to the updated ban on all social gatherings we ask that you only inspect/attend an open if you are considering purchasing the property.
We will continue to conduct open homes by appointment only. We will be taking every precaution, therefore it is essential we implement the following measures during this unprecedented time:
• Upon entry to a property, we ask that you please sanitise your hands. Hand sanitiser will be supplied.
• If you’ve recently returned from overseas within the last 14 days, please do not attend an open home.
• Sales agents will keep the required 1.5 mtr social distancing, with no handshaking.
• Please avoid coughing/sneezing and cover your mouth with your elbow if necessary.
• If you become unwell within 14 days of attending one of our properties please contact us so we may make the owner and other attendees aware. We thank you for your co-operation and appreciate your understanding of the current situation.
We will continue to take all the required precautions and continue to closely follow the advice from the World Health Organisation and the Australian Government. We’ll keep you updated with any changes that our business may need to make during this difficult time.