Stunning, sizeable apartment
This immaculately presented two bedroom apartment reflects great value in the current market, offering a generous layout, quality inclusions, excellent location and an elevated outlook to Black Mountain and beyond.
Located in the chic Observatory Living complex, this well appointed apartment will delight those seeking a central Canberra location in close proximity to the city centre, while also walking distance to local schools, shops and parks. Designed with contemporary fixtures and fittings, the apartment offers;
• Two generous sized bedrooms, both with built-in robes
• Spacious bathroom, oversized shower
• Well appointed galley kitchen, Quantum Quartz bench-tops, AEG appliances
• Sunny and flexible living area, balcony under roofline, elevated outlook
• Laundry, built in tumble dryer, ample linen storage
• Single garage with internal lift access
• Superb near new and modern complex, landscaping by Jamie Durie offering outdoor swimming pool with red feature tiles, fitness and recreational amenities and NBN access
• Central Canberra location, near ANU and Civic and walking distance to public school, shops, transport, park and riding tracks
• Appealing to first home buyers or investors, previously tenanted at $375pw
The well considered internal layout situates the living and dining area between two light filled bedrooms, offering separation of space that is ideal for roommates, kids or guests. A streamlined galley style kitchen offers stainless AEG appliances, stylish Quantum Quartz work surfaces and ample storage. Other key features include two split systems for heating and cooling, NBN and Foxtel connectivity, secure access to the building and single car space located at basement level with internal lift access.
The design of the complex will delight a range of buyers due to its contemporary design, location, and secure accessibility. The complex is a visual delight offering lush gardens, water features, pergolas and BBQ facilities all available for you to enjoy.
Offering all the creature comforts you would expect from a turn key property in a unbeatable location, central to all of Canberra – if it’s a carefree lifestyle you long for where convenience is the norm, this property ticks all the boxes and reflects great value in the current market. This quality property previously delivered $375 per week rent month to month, with a zero vacancy over 1.5 years and is pet friendly (with body corporate permission).
• Internal living space 67.3sqm, plus 8 sqm undercover balcony
• Stainless AEG appliances
• NBN, Foxtel dish
• Split system air conditioning (x2)
• Single, secure basement level car space with internal lift access
• Near transport, shops and schools
• Body corporate $655 per quarter
• Rates $250 per quarter