First home buyers' dream, or perfect downsizer
Set back from the road and very private, this neat and tidy, single level home is available now. Ideally located in popular Wanniassa, the home features three bedrooms, multiple living areas, great outdoor spaces and a wheelchair accessible bathroom. Within close proximity to a bus stop, a variety of schools and within walking distance to Erindale Shopping Precinct, you have convenience at your door step.
The L-shaped living and dining area is spacious and open with plenty of room for a family dining table and lounge suite. With plenty of windows, the room is flooded with natural light. The functional kitchen includes quality stone benchtops, plenty of storage and a pantry. There is an stainless steel freestanding electric oven and gas cooktop along with a Miele dishwasher for your everyday use.
The clever floorplan sees the kitchen overlooking the family room, perfect for supervising homework, catching up with loved ones or watching kids play while you cook. The family room has a sliding glass door for effortless indoor outdoor flow and ramps for wheelchair access. There are two reverse cycle units, located in the kitchen and lounge plus ducted gas heating throughout the home for year round comfort and climate control.
Three good sized bedrooms are provided, all include built in robes. The master includes a ceiling fan and all bedrooms share convenient access to the family bathroom. Newly updated, the bathroom features floor to ceiling tiles in a neutral colour scheme to create a timeless finish that is practical and easy to clean. The modern vanity includes storage space and there is a mirrored shaving cabinet. The fully accessible shower includes a hand held faucet plus a luxurious, ceiling mounted, waterfall showerhead.
If you love to be outside, there is an entertaining area with pergola that runs the full length of the house. The low maintenance gardens are established and require minimal work, perfect for those who love to potter but do not want to commit to gardening every weekend. Fully fenced, there is plenty of room for kids and pets to play on the level back lawn and the front yard is very private and leafy. A single garage with remote door is provided plus there is additional off street parking accessed from the rear of the property.
Ideally situated in popular Wanniassa, your new home is within walking distance to Erindale Shopping Precinct which houses a variety of shops, restaurants and cafes, plus Erindale College, Public Library, Vikings Social Club a variety of child care centres and Active Leisure Centre, including a fitness gym. There are a range of schools in close proximity and a short commute sees you in Tuggeranong, Woden or the City. With very friendly neighbours and a great community feel you will soon see why Wanniassa is so highly coveted.
• Three bedroom, wheelchair accessible home
• L-shaped living and dining plus family room
• Kitchen with stone benches and Miele dishwasher
• Three good sized bedrooms with built in robes
• Accessible bathroom, separate toilet and laundry
• Ducted gas heating, 2x R/C units plus ceiling fans
• Single garage with remote doors, additional parking
• Very friendly neighbourhood, close to amenities
COVID 19 – PRECAUTIONS OUR AGENTS WILL HAVE IN PLACE AT ALL EXHIBITIONS.
The challenge of public interaction as the virus evolves is apparent, our priority at McCann Properties is to ensure the well-being of all our clients. Unfortunately, due to the updated ban on all social gatherings we ask that you only inspect/attend an open if you are considering purchasing the property.
We will continue to conduct open homes by appointment only. We will be taking every precaution, therefore it is essential we implement the following measures during this unprecedented time:
• Upon entry to a property, we ask that you please sanitise your hands. Hand sanitiser will be supplied.
• If you’ve recently returned from overseas within the last 14 days, please do not attend an open home.
• Sales agents will keep the required 1.5 mtr social distancing, with no handshaking.
• Please avoid coughing/sneezing and cover your mouth with your elbow if necessary.
• If you become unwell within 14 days of attending one of our properties please contact us so we may make the owner and other attendees aware. We thank you for your co-operation and appreciate your understanding of the current situation.
We will continue to take all the required precautions and continue to closely follow the advice from the World Health Organisation and the Australian Government. We’ll keep you updated with any changes that our business may need to make during this difficult time.