Opportunity to make that tree change!
Here is an opportunity to secure a classic country home with impressive treescape outlook out to the reserve, in the thriving town of Gunning. Within close proximity the show grounds and just minutes from the popular village amenities and services, this stunning family home is positioned on a residential block that certainly delivers a uniformed street presence with its colonial style layout and large double garage plus double carport enhancing its street appeal. The addition of a second rear double carport for will prove an invaluable space for those car enthusiasts, a caravan or boat.
Take a moment to take it all in on the full length decks, front and rear, and absorb the country vistas or perhaps appreciate that the view provides a stunning tree change from the City! The block is private with only one neighbouring property and fully fenced that will require minimal ongoing maintenance with mainly grassed landscape, ideal for kids and pets to run free.
The home itself is beautifully presented with its bright, light and white interior scheme highlighted by low maintenance timber look floors, quality carpets and tiles throughout. Sleek window treatments are functional while ensuring the outdoors are always invited in. Reverse cycle heating and cooling is also included with the convenience of a slow combustion fire that provides a wood fired oven.
Open living areas are only outshone by the classic country kitchen with is generous work surfaces, great storage, pantry and stainless steel electric appliances. The additional breakfast bar function is certain to prove popular, ideal for kids, homework or casual communication while cooking up a storm.
With a neutral cohesion flowing throughout the home, gorgeous bedrooms including the master with ensuite will provide individual space for your entire family to relax while the stylish bathroom will ensure you can rejuvenate at the end of a long day. The added bonus of a large laundry with full bank of robes adds valuable storage to the home and the ideal spot for a boot room or place to wash up after hours of fun in the garden.
• Timber clad three bedroom, ensuite home
• Hamptons inspired interior, neutral with low maintenance timber floors
• Open plan living areas with generous windows
• Quality flooring, window treatments and ceiling fans
• Reverse cycle heating/cooling plus slow combustion fire
• Stainless steel electric appliances plus dishwasher
• Functional family wet areas, bath, shower and generous vanity
• Laundry includes full wall of robes
• Full length under roof verandahs front and rear
• Fully fenced yard, large double garage and double carport
• Additional double carport perfect for car enthusiasts, boat or caravan parking
The information contained above is believed to be correct at time of advertising however, we take no responsibility for the accuracy of this information and prospective purchasers are advised to rely on their own research.