Expansive family home
COVID 19 – PRECAUTIONS OUR AGENTS WILL HAVE IN PLACE AT ALL EXHIBITIONS.
The challenge of public interaction as the virus evolves is apparent, our priority at McCann Properties is to ensure the well-being of all our clients. Unfortunately, due to the updated ban on all social gatherings we ask that you only inspect/attend an open if you are considering purchasing the property.
We will continue to conduct open homes by appointment only. We will be taking every precaution, therefore it is essential we implement the following measures during this unprecedented time:
• Upon entry to a property, we ask that you please sanitise your hands. Hand sanitiser will be supplied.
• If you’ve recently returned from overseas within the last 14 days, please do not attend an open home.
• Sales agents will keep the required 1.5 mtr social distancing, with no handshaking.
• Please avoid coughing/sneezing and cover your mouth with your elbow if necessary.
• If you become unwell within 14 days of attending one of our properties please contact us so we may make the owner and other attendees aware. We thank you for your co-operation and appreciate your understanding of the current situation.
We will continue to take all the required precautions and continue to closely follow the advice from the World Health Organisation and the Australian Government. We’ll keep you updated with any changes that our business may need to make during this difficult time.
If you are looking for room to move, look no further than this expansive five bedroom plus study home. Open plan kitchen, family and dining area plus formal lounge room combine with the spacious, level backyard to create a home that is perfect for an extended family with room for all.
Well loved, this home has been freshly painted and provides plenty of potential to move in and update over time to create your dream home. The kitchen and family dining area is full of natural light and provides plenty of room for the whole family. The open plan layout means you can supervise kids and catch up with loved ones while you cook encouraging the vital family time that we all seek. Overlooking the backyard, sliding glass doors create effortless indoor outdoor flow for alfresco entertaining and dining. There is a reverse cycle unit for year round comfort. The kitchen is open and spacious with plenty of storage space, electric cooking and good work surfaces. The formal lounge room is segregated from the other living areas has its own sliding door access.
Five good sized bedrooms are provided, four of which include built in robes. The master is spacious and includes an ensuite with shower, toilet and vanity, an essential feature for a larger family. The main bathroom is a good size with shower, separate bath and vanity with good storage. There is a separate toilet for your convenience. If you need slightly more room, the home also features a study that could function as a work space, kids playroom or sixth bedroom if required. It includes a built in robe and is conveniently accessed from the family room.
Outside, the fully enclosed backyard features Colorbond fencing, a paved entertaining space and level lawns for kids and pets to play. A double carport with attached workshop is securely located at the rear of the property and there is plenty of off street parking at the front. Conveniently located in popular Gowrie a short drive sees you on Isabella Drive for an easy commute around Canberra. With a variety of schools, shops and café’s in close proximity you will love the convenience that is on offer.
• Expansive five bedroom, ensuite plus study home
• Open plan, light filled kitchen, family and dining area
• Segregated formal lounge with own sliding door access
• Five good sized bedrooms, four include built in robes
• Study is multifunctional and includes built in robe
• R/C unit, underfloor heating in extension for year round climate control
• Fully enclosed, level yard with paved entertaining area
• Double carport at rear with attached workshop
• Freshly painted with potential to update over time
• Plenty of off street parking, convenient, popular location