Hard to find 20 acre oasis
Ever wondered what it would be like to escape the hustle and bustle of life and live a lifestyle that is carefree, surrounded by nature and endless fresh country air? Don’t wonder anymore just wander down to the Historic town of Dalton, only 11 minutes further on than Gunning and you’ll find exactly what you’ve been searching for.
Set on a 20 Acre lot this well maintained three bedroom, one bathroom property would make an ideal home or weekender. Complete with renovated kitchen and bathroom as well as town power, garbage pick-up and tank water, this quaint brick veneer property is a must see.
Spacious living areas and generous bedrooms combine to create an inviting, light filled property and the complimentary decor is in keeping with a country aesthetic and lifestyle. Extensive tiling, minimal carpets and retractable window treatments are all featured. Along with a slow combustion heater and ceiling fans.
The updated kitchen is a real bonus. Shiny sleek cabinets, an abundance of drawers and extensive work surfaces adorned in hard wearing dark laminate make it a highly organised space that is both practical and functional. Stainless Steele appliances are all integrated as is the generous fridge space and double door pantry.
Multiple entry and exit points will keep you attached to the land and an eye on your surrounds. The addition of two double garages and four additional machine and other sheds will provide plenty is space to store machinery and recreational/lifestyle equipment.
There is even a rich array of fruit trees, irrigated and in process of growing a bumper crop. Perfect if you love to grow your own produce and plenty of potential to increase the amount you grow. There are established plantings surrounding the home creating a nice environment immediately visible as you drive up the extensive drive way.
With two dams, a bore and Oolong Creek access this is a great property in a good location that ensures you have all your creature comforts easily accessible.
* 20 Acre lot
* Three bedroom, one bath property
* Renovated bathroom and kitchen
* Impressive renovated kitchen with stainless appliances
* Good sized living areas, slow combustion heating
* Two double garages, Four additional sheds/machinery and storage
* Stock tight, good fences
* Bore, two dams, Oolong creek access, water tanks
* Irrigated orchad (60+ fruit trees and berries) mature garden plantings and prepared vegetable beds
* Within a short drive to Dalton amenities or Gunning
* Within an 30 minute drive to Goulburn and Yass, one hour to Canberra.
COVID 19 – PRECAUTIONS OUR AGENTS WILL HAVE IN PLACE AT ALL EXHIBITIONS.
The challenge of public interaction as the virus evolves is apparent, our priority at McCann Properties is to ensure the well-being of all our clients. Unfortunately, due to the updated ban on all social gatherings we ask that you only inspect/attend an open if you are considering purchasing the property.
We will continue to conduct open homes by appointment only. We will be taking every precaution, therefore it is essential we implement the following measures during this unprecedented time:
• Upon entry to a property, we ask that you please sanitise your hands. Hand sanitiser will be supplied.
• If you’ve recently returned from overseas within the last 14 days, please do not attend an open home.
• Sales agents will keep the required 1.5 mtr social distancing, with no handshaking.
• Please avoid coughing/sneezing and cover your mouth with your elbow if necessary.
• If you become unwell within 14 days of attending one of our properties please contact us so we may make the owner and other attendees aware.
We thank you for your co-operation and appreciate your understanding of the current situation.
We will continue to take all the required precautions and continue to closely follow the advice from the World Health Organisation and the Australian Government. We’ll keep you updated with any changes that our business may need to make during this difficult time.