A lucky find
Simplified, modern living awaits, in the heart of Lanyon Valley, within walking distance to shops, recreational areas and the local school. With three bedrooms, two bathrooms, modern light filled living areas and a garage with remote door and internal access, this charming townhouse is sure to suit first home buyers, downsizers and investors alike.
Entering the home, you are greeted by a sunlit, formal lounge complete with a study nook, perfect for those working from home or studying. Timber-look flooring flows seamlessly throughout the space, into the adjoining family room, meals area and kitchen. The kitchen is undoubtedly the heart of the home, modernised with great storage, stone bench tops and an elongated breakfast bar that overlooks the open plan family and dining space.
The home features ducted gas heating and a reverse cycle unit, sure to keep your family comfortable year-round. Three good sized bedrooms are provided, all of which include built in robes. The master includes a luxurious ensuite with feature, floor to ceiling, marble-look tiles and the family bathroom is modern with a floating vanity plenty of bonus storage and an extra-large shower.
There is a neat, established front view which is very private and a fabulous, covered pergola area at the rear, perfect for year-round, all-weather entertaining. You can enjoy the convenience and added security of an automatic garage door and internal access inside plus the convenient location sees you within walking distance to the local primary school, Lanyon Market Place, Point Hut Pond and Gordon Adventure Playground.
• Three-bedroom, two-bathroom townhouse
• Kitchen with stone benches, great storage
• Sunlit living spaces with timber look flooring
• Family/dining, separate lounge, study nook
• Ducted gas heating, reverse cycle unit in family
• All bedrooms have robes, master with ensuite
• Video doorbell, built-in folding ironing board in kitchen island
• Established front view, rear features a covered pergola
• Single garage with remote door and internal access, single car space
• Great location, walk to school, shops and pond
The information contained above is believed to be correct at time of advertising however, we take no responsibility for the accuracy of this information and prospective purchasers are advised to rely on their own research.