Renovated home in quiet location
COVID 19 – PRECAUTIONS OUR AGENTS WILL HAVE IN PLACE AT ALL EXHIBITIONS.
The challenge of public interaction as the virus evolves is apparent, our priority at McCann Properties is to ensure the well-being of all our clients. Unfortunately, due to the updated ban on all social gatherings we ask that you only inspect/attend an open if you are considering purchasing the property.
We will continue to conduct open homes as well as private appointments. We will be taking every precaution, therefore it is essential we implement the following measures during this unprecedented time:
• Upon entry to a property, we ask that you please sanitise your hands. Hand sanitiser will be supplied.
• If you’ve recently returned from overseas within the last 14 days, please do not attend an open home.
• Sales agents will keep the required 1.5 mtr social distancing, with no handshaking.
• Please avoid coughing/sneezing and cover your mouth with your elbow if necessary.
• If you become unwell within 14 days of attending one of our properties please contact us so we may make the owner and other attendees aware.
We thank you for your co-operation and appreciate your understanding of the current situation.
We will continue to take all the required precautions and continue to closely follow the advice from the World Health Organisation and the Australian Government. We’ll keep you updated with any changes that our business may need to make during this difficult time.
Welcome to your new home. Bright and cheery in a great location this stunning, fully renovated, three bedroom home is available now. Perfectly situated at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, with minimal adjoining neighbours you can enjoy a private lifestyle surrounded by greenery and wildlife.
The current owners have put a lot of thought and care into this home, renovating to achieve a feeling of space within the home. The open plan living areas are light filled and include clever inclusions such as dimmable LED downlights and floating bamboo floors throughout. The kitchen is bright and modern with 40mm Caesarstone benchtops, an island bench and adjoining built in dining nook with customised upholstered bench seating with storage. Quality Bosch appliances include a warming drawer, induction cooktop, self-cleaning pyrolytic electric oven and dishwasher to create a luxury experience to enjoy while you cook dinner for your family or entertain guests. A stroke of genius has seen the laundry renovated to create a combined washroom and butlers pantry. There is plenty of additional storage, stainless steel sink and space for a second fridge/freezer.
Three good sized bedrooms are included, all with built in robes. Each of the three bedrooms share convenient access to the family bathroom that has been fully renovated. Crisp, white, floor to ceiling tiles create a fresh finish that is practical and easy to clean. The floating vanity is modern and there is plenty of storage provided with a recessed mirrored cabinet above the vanity and recessed shelves built into the shower and bath areas. Added bonuses include a dual shower head and heated towel rail.
If you love being outside, there are plenty of outdoor spaces to enjoy. Level lawns provide a great space for kids and pets to play and are enclosed with private border of established greenery. Mature gardens include a variety of fruit trees including apple, apricot and cherry-plum. Relax and watch the sunset from the raised, covered timber deck which also has retractable awnings for privacy and weather protection.
The home is ideally located in the heart of popular Kambah. Sitting uniquely on the 677sqm block to maximise the outdoor spaces and ensure maximum privacy for your family. With few adjoining neighbours, there is open, green spaces at the front of the property and the backyard cushions the home from the quiet cul-de-sac street. Centrally located, you are within walking distance to Mount Taylor Reserve, playing fields, Namadgi School and a fabulous Italian Café. A single lock up garage is provided and there is plenty of off street parking if needed.
• Fully renovated three bedroom, one bathroom home
• Open living spaces, customised dining nook with storage
• Kitchen with quality Bosch appliances including dishwasher
• Three good sized bedrooms, all include built in robes
• Renovated bathroom with plenty of recessed storage options
• Covered timber deck with sunset views and retractable blinds
• Single, lock up garage, plenty of additional off street parking
• Floating bamboo floors in main living, additional boards in storage
• NBN connected, evaporative cooling, ducted gas heating
• Central location, walk to schools, Mt Taylor and café