Move in and enjoy
Welcome to this move-in ready three bedroom home. Conveniently located at the bottom of a quiet loop street, this is the perfect home for a small family, downsizer, or savvy investor. With only one adjoining neighbour, this private home includes semi-open plan kitchen and living areas, three good sized bedrooms, and spacious outdoor areas including landscaped gardens, covered entertaining areas and secure undercover car accommodation.
If you are after a neat and tidy home, this is certainly it. As you enter, you are greeted by a semi-open plan kitchen, lounge, and family/dining space. With a reverse cycle unit and ducted gas heating, it is sure to be comfortable year round. The kitchen is practical with good work surfaces and excellent storage, including a pantry. There is a dishwasher and updated electric oven and cooktop for your day to day use.
The adjoining family/dining space shares practical and easy to clean hardy tiled flooring with the kitchen. Quite spacious, this area is adaptable and can be adjusted to suit your family’s needs, whether that be a family dining table, study desk or play area for the kids. With sliding glass door access to the covered entertaining area, outdoor dining and entertaining will become a breeze. The lounge area is tucked around the corner and full of natural light. With carpet flooring, this is the perfect space to relax while you watch telly or enjoy family board game nights.
Three good sized bedrooms are provided, two of which include built-in robes. The family bathroom is clean and bright with floor to ceiling white tiles and a feature tile strip for a subtle pop of colour. There is a separate shower and bath. and a vanity with good storage. The toilet is conveniently located separately from the bathroom, and the separate laundry provides access to the backyard.
If you are seeking a smaller home that doesn’t compromise on your outdoor spaces, this home was made for you. Taking advantage of the 503sqm block, a lot of thought has been put into providing low maintenance gardens to enjoy that don’t require a lot of upkeep. The landscaped gardens include mostly Australian native plants. There is a watering system in the front yard and a small garden shed out the back. There are paved and grass areas for kids and pets to play safely within the fully enclosed Colorbond fenced yard. There are two, single, tandem carports at the rear of the block for secure car and trailer accommodation, plus plenty of additional off-street parking at the front.
• Move-in ready home in quiet loop street
• Semi-open kitchen, family/dining, lounge
• Three bedrooms, two with built-in robes
• Main bathroom, separate toilet and laundry
• Reverse cycle unit, ducted gas heating
• Great outdoor spaces, covered entertaining
• Landscaped gardens, watering system at front
• Two carports, additional off street parking
COVID 19 – PRECAUTIONS OUR AGENTS WILL HAVE IN PLACE AT ALL EXHIBITIONS.
The challenge of public interaction as the virus evolves is apparent, our priority at McCann Properties is to ensure the well-being of all our clients. Unfortunately, due to the updated ban on all social gatherings we ask that you only inspect/attend an open if you are considering purchasing the property.
We will continue to conduct open homes by appointment only. We will be taking every precaution, therefore it is essential we implement the following measures during this unprecedented time:
• Upon entry to a property, we ask that you please sanitise your hands. Hand sanitiser will be supplied.
• If you’ve recently returned from overseas within the last 14 days, please do not attend an open home.
• Sales agents will keep the required 1.5 mtr social distancing, with no handshaking.
• Please avoid coughing/sneezing and cover your mouth with your elbow if necessary.
• If you become unwell within 14 days of attending one of our properties please contact us so we may make the owner and other attendees aware. We thank you for your co-operation and appreciate your understanding of the current situation.
We will continue to take all the required precautions and continue to closely follow the advice from the World Health Organisation and the Australian Government. We’ll keep you updated with any changes that our business may need to make during this difficult time.