Tidy Theodore Townhouse
*Inspections by appointment only. Please get in touch if you’d like to view the property*
* Online auction is scheduled for Sunday 24th October at 11am, please get in touch with Mark McCann on 0423 900 640 if you are an interested party and wish to participate as an active bidder *
Perfect starter, downsizer or sound investment choice, this charming two-bedroom home is certain to delight. Within walking distance to the local primary school and IGA and just a short bike ride to Calwell Shopping Centre and high school, the home offers a generous living area, neat courtyard and tidy street appeal with an enclosed carport with bonus storage and an additional open air car space provided.
Inside, the compact floorplan shows a great use of space with a light filled, open plan kitchen and living area. The kitchen provides plenty of storage, including a built-in microwave alcove, electric cooking, and good work surfaces. The adjoining living space features custom, built in cabinetry and a cosy wood fireplace to keep you toasty warm throughout Canberra’s Winter.
Two good sized bedrooms are provided, both of which include built in robes. The bathroom is spacious with a shower, vanity, freestanding bathtub and a separate toilet for your convenience. Perfectly functional as is, the home has a neutral colour scheme that provides plenty of scope to add your own personality or modernise with fresh updates over time.
For those with kids or pets, or who just love to be outdoors, there is a generous courtyard to enjoy while basking in the sun or spending time with loved ones. Landscaped to be very low maintenance, it is private, fully enclosed and enjoys minimal established greenery and no mowing required. There is a covered pergola area and large paved entertaining space. If you need more room to move, you are within walking distance to the local sports oval and lovely bushwalking tracks that surround the suburb.
• Neat and tidy townhouse with easy care courtyard
• Living space with fireplace and custom cabinetry
• Kitchen with ample storage and electric cooking
• Two good sized bedrooms, both with built in robes
• Covered pergola plus paved entertaining area
• Enclosed carport with storage, additional car space
• Friendly complex, neat front yard, window awnings
• Walk to local school, sports oval, and local IGA
• Close to Monaro Highway and Tuggeranong Parkway
The information contained above is believed to be correct at time of advertising however, we take no responsibility for the accuracy of this information and prospective purchasers are advised to rely on their own research.