Character filled, certain to thrill
With character and charm in spades, this double brick, federation home is centrally located in Gunning and provides impressive street appeal that is echoed as much inside as it is out. Push past the picket fence, wander up the garden path, admire the traditional timber details featured that define the federation style and prepare to be impressed.
This wonderful family home has been beautifully renovated throughout paying close attention to the period, retaining many of the original features while enhancing its originality with modern crisp colour scheme highlighting extended decorative ceilings, picture rails, slow burning fire and pressed metal detail.
With a sense of a bye gone era intact, the inclusions of functional French doors, sought after timber floors in part and dream country kitchen featuring timber bench tops, abundant storage and quality stainless steel oven plus classic farm house sink will have you feeling at home in no time.
The flexible floor plan currently has the home featuring two bedrooms but there are plenty of options within this well planned layout to suit your own needs. Even the bathroom and ensuite have been carefully upgraded with classic tiling and claw foot bath high on most people’s must have “country home” list. Not only bringing practicality to your day to day life these wet areas bring cohesion to the home.
The combination of generous living and bedroom areas inside and wonderful, well planned entertaining spaces out divided into a paved outdoor garden room and functional timber deck with covered pergola, finding a cozy or tranquil spot to relax will be a breeze.
Within the generous land allotment, those looking for a little bit more are certain to find value in the bespoke garage. The elongated design with side annex provides plenty of options for vehicles, workshop setup or storage but the second story multipurpose room opens up a myriad of options. With side stair access, small verandah providing district views and a vast blank space inside it will prove practical and possibly confrontational as you decide, man cave or she shed!
So if you long for a true federation home nestled in the midst of country life where all the work has been done then consider not only this fabulous home but also the quality lifestyle on offer in this ever popular, community focused town of Gunning.
• Authentic federation home with flexible floor plan
• Two bathrooms, one features claw foot bath, classically tiled
• Modernised throughout with original features retained, slow combustion heater
• Decorative ceilings, picture rails plus period fixtures are included
• Inviting bright living spaces with timber floors and French doors
• Two beautiful bedrooms, great proportions and extended ceilings
• Superb country kitchen with pressed metal splash back and timber work tops
• Designer garden spaces, pergola covered deck, outdoor living room easy care yard
• Bespoke garage with power has a multi purpose space above, separate access, ideal man cave or she shed
• Centralised location, lush country outlook