The good life
Privately built, this solid three bedroom plus study family home has enjoyed rejuvenation over the years and today has a fresh light and bright interior with flexible floor plan, open plan living areas and restful sleeping quarters. With new timber floors, neutral carpets and blockout blinds as well as ducted heating, evaporative air and infinity hot water, this home is certain to cater for all your needs.
With a generous, welcoming entry that divides the sleeping areas from the spacious semi-open plan living areas, including an elongated lounge, formal dining room or large office, adjoining kitchen with breakfast bar and dining area, and a family/rumpus room, you’ll have plenty of space for family gatherings and day to day life.
The highly functional kitchen is ideally situated, offering good work surfaces and a breakfast bar plus a complete package of as-new stainless steel appliances. The overhead skylight is an added bonus within this light and bright family home.
The renovated family bathroom is super stylish and with its contrasting combination of tiles and oversized vanity plus shower and bath, it will prove both inviting and an area that will easily service your entire family. The benefits of the separate WC will also be invaluable.
So why not invite your family and friends over and enjoy entertaining under the seasonal vine-covered pergola whilst soaking in the tranquil family-friendly yard, secured with colour bond fencing all around. Fruit bearing trees, double carport with power and storage shed plus two garden sheds complete the package.
Close to all amenities you’ll have a choice of schools, clubs, restaurants, recreational areas and transport routes.
• Spacious three bedroom plus study family home
• Privately built and perfectly modernised
• Multiple stylish, adjoining living areas includes rumpus
• Generous neutral kitchen, stainless steel appliances
• Beautifully renovated bathroom, infinity hot water
• Ducted gas, evaporative air, timber floors, block out blinds
• Lush vine covered seasonal alfresco pergola area
• Landscaped fruit producing yard with colour bond fencing
• Double carport, under house storage, garden sheds
• Superb local amenities, schools and transport routes
• 159sqm of living space