Neat as a pin
* Online auction is scheduled for Saturday September 25th at 11:30am, please get in touch with Mark McCann on 0423 900 640 if you are an interested party and wish to participate as an active bidder *
*One on one inspections will recommence from Saturday 18th September. Please get in touch if you’d like to view the property*
A prime opportunity to enter the market, downsize or secure a sound investment property, this neat and tidy home offers three bedrooms, a modern kitchen and a fabulous entertaining deck that overlooks the generous backyard. Located in a quiet loop street, in popular Wanniassa, the home is within walking distance to the local primary school and just moments from the local shops, Tuggeranong and Woden Town Centres.
Inside, the home has plenty of great features including dual blinds, ducted gas heating and a reverse cycle unit in the loungeroom. The modern kitchen offers plenty of storage, a dishwasher and timber look flooring that flows into the adjoining dining space. Entertaining will be a breeze with French doors providing effortless access outside to the timber deck, that is covered for all weather use.
A clever, split level design offers privacy between the living areas and the three bedrooms. Each bedroom is a good size, and all rooms feature large built in robes with mirrored doors. The family bathroom proves spacious with a compact design providing a large vanity, bathtub with overhead shower and practical, floor to ceiling tiles in neutral tones.
Outside, the backyard is generous, with level lawn space and lots of established greenery. The home is privately located in a quiet loop street with pleasant street appeal and a large, freestanding metal garage located at the rear of the property with plenty of additional driveway parking available. Wanniassa Hills Primary School is within walking distance and it is an easy commute by car or public transport to Tuggeranong, Woden or the City.
• Neat and tidy, three-bedroom home
• Modern kitchen with timber look floors
• Cosy, L-shaped living and dining room
• Fabulous deck with French Door access
• Three bedrooms all include built in robes
• Ducted gas heating, R/C unit in lounge
• Double garage, additional driveway parking
• Close to shops and walk to local school
The information contained above is believed to be correct at time of advertising however, we take no responsibility for the accuracy of this information and prospective purchasers are advised to rely on their own research.