Stunning, family inspired living
Immaculately renovated and move in ready, this stunning family home is available now. With four bedrooms including a spacious master suite with walk in robe and ensuite, multi-ple indoor and outdoor living spaces plus quality inclusions and energy efficient finishes, this home has been carefully planned, well maintained and is ready to be cherished by a new family.
As you enter the home you are greeted by a warm and inviting, open plan kitchen and living area that is flooded with natural light. Recently renovated, the chef’s kitchen boasts luxuri-ous stone benchtops, a large island bench with breakfast bar and a butler’s pantry with plenty of storage options. The stylish colour scheme pairs perfectly with the integrated Mie-le fridge and quality European appliances, including a gas cooktop and dishwasher for your everyday use.
The adjoining family room is spacious with plenty of room to furnish as you please. Featur-ing a built in electric fireplace, built in study nook and large windows that welcome the morning sun in the dining area. A separate, sunken formal lounge area is provided, perfect for enjoying a family movie night or a moment of peace and quiet. The convenience of a second fireplace is also included with customised cabinetry including under bench storage for a practical and tidy finish.
Four good sized bedrooms are provided including an oversized master suite with walk in robe and ensuite. Timeless French doors lead to a private, sunlit deck it is certainly an ideal parents retreat. The ensuite is spacious, fully renovated including dual vanity, separate toi-let and a huge double shower with feature waterfall shower head and recessed shelving. All aspects of this space have been carefully planned to create a practical and elegant space complete with a spacious walk in robe and customised joinery. Two of the three additional bedrooms include built in robes and all bedrooms feature new carpet and with fresh paint throughout there really is nothing left to do!
If you enjoy the outdoors then this property certainly delivers. As you step out of the living area, you are treated to a sizable entertaining area with covered pergola overlooking the established gardens. Easily accessed from the kitchen, this area is perfect for those who love to entertain or enjoy alfresco dining. Guests will love spending time with you on the platform deck, enjoying a cuppa in the shade while the kids play in the sunken sandpit with removable lid, ride their scooters on the paved areas or kick a ball around on the level lawns. The easy care, established gardens include an automated watering system and there is a discrete utilities area with two sheds conveniently hidden by quality Merbau privacy screens.
There are two garages both with automatic doors, access to roof space and one has con-veniently been fitted with flooring and lining, to reduce dust. There is also the added bonus of a pet shower in the garage and the laundry features integrated pet beds to ensure com-fort for all members of your family. The landscaped gardens provide privacy to the front yard and porch area while the double connecting driveway ensures safe vehicle access to the street.
Located in popular Wanniassa, this much loved family home is a short 10 minute walk to Lake Tuggeranong and is centrally located for an easy commute around Canberra. The planned, future light rail line is a short 5 minute walk away making this home highly desir-able and ultra-convenient.
• Meticulously renovated home in great location
• Open plan, light filled kitchen and living areas
• Kitchen features quality appliances and butler’s pantry
• Fireplaces located in family room and lounge
• Ducted gas heating and underfloor heating in master suite
• Wall and ceiling insulation throughout, master suite with R5 insulation
• Spacious master suite with ensuite and walk in robe
• Three additional bedrooms, two include built in robes
• Updated family bathroom with shower and bathtub
• New carpets throughout and freshly painted
• Great outdoor living spaces, automated watering system, water tank
• Two garages, automated doors, feature pet shower
COVID 19 – PRECAUTIONS OUR AGENTS WILL HAVE IN PLACE AT ALL EXHIBITIONS.
The challenge of public interaction as the virus evolves is apparent, our priority at McCann Properties is to ensure the well-being of all our clients.
We will continue to conduct private appointments. We will be taking every precaution, therefore it is essential we implement the following measures during this unprecedented time:
• Upon entry to a property, we ask that you please sanitise your hands. Hand sanitiser will be supplied.
• If you’ve recently returned from overseas within the last 14 days, please do not attend an open home.
• Sales agents will keep the required 1.5 mtr social distancing, with no handshaking.
• Please avoid coughing/sneezing and cover your mouth with your elbow if necessary.
• If you become unwell within 14 days of attending one of our properties please contact us so we may make the owner and other attendees aware.
We thank you for your co-operation and appreciate your understanding of the current situation.
We will continue to take all the required precautions and continue to closely follow the advice from the World Health Organisation and the Australian Government. We’ll keep you updated with any changes that our business may need to make during this difficult time.