Country home with plenty of perks
This charming four bedroom, ensuite home is welcoming with a variety of light filled living spaces to enjoy. The kitchen is spacious and overlooks the adjoining family room that has direct access to the covered verandah which encompasses the entire perimeter of the home.
A sunny, light filled sunroom provides a large living space and the formal loungeroom features a slow combustion wood heater with a heat transfer system to move the warm air to the kitchen and hallway.
There is also reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout the home for year-round comfort and climate control. The addition of a solar panel system with 18 panels is sure to assist with energy bills and efficiency.
Quietly situated on the fringe of Gunning, you can enjoy a quiet country lifestyle while still enjoying the perks of all town services, including town water. There are two 10,000L water tanks, plus an additional 500L tank.
If you love to be outdoors, this home features a private easy care garden with raised garden beds to enjoy. The property is fully fenced with pet safe fencing. There are multiple sheds, plus a double garage, single garage and an additional carport with rear lane access.
• Spacious four bedroom home with ensuite
• Slow combustion fireplace with exhaust system
• Reverse cycle, ducted air con throughout
• Lounge room, family room and sunroom
• Four good sized bedrooms with built in robes
• Covered verandah around perimeter of home
• Double garage, single garage plus carport
• Multiple water tanks, town water is connected
• 18 unit solar panel system, bottled gas outlets
• Easy commute to Canberra, Yass or Goulburn