Walk to Erindale
*Inspections by appointment only. Please get in touch if you’d like to view the property*
* Online auction is scheduled for Saturday 30th October at 9am, please get in touch with Mark McCann on 0423 900 640 if you are an interested party and wish to participate as an active bidder *
For those seeking a move in ready home, with fresh paint, plenty of potential to update over time and the opportunity to add your own personality, look no further. This charming property offers three bedrooms, separate living spaces and a great sized backyard, neatly positioned in a quiet loop street, within walking distance to Erindale Shopping Centre.
If you have been watching the property market, you will know that homes in Wanniassa are snapped up quickly. Easy access to shops, restaurants, and a variety of quality, local schools appeal to many families making Wanniassa a sound choice for owner occupiers and investors alike.
Fresh to the market, this home has plenty of great features including ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling. There are three good sized bedrooms and a variety of separate living spaces including a large lounge room, formal dining space and a family room.
The functional kitchen offers plenty of storage including a pantry, electric cooking and a classic design with a breakfast bar that overlooks the adjoining family room and convenient sliding door access outside. Perfectly functional as is, there is plenty of scope to update over time and create your dream cooking space and outdoor entertaining area.
Outside, the backyard is a great size, with a paved entertaining area, and covered pergola perfect for year-round entertaining. The yard is fully enclosed with Colorbond fencing and has been thoughtfully landscaped to provide a split-level design with two level lawn spaces. The garden is very low maintenance with established plants, raised veggie beds and a chook pen. So much potential lies here!
The home has neat street appeal with an oversized single garage that house two small cars and additional off-street parking. Located in a quiet loop street, backing onto reserve, you are within walking distance to Erindale Shopping Centre.
• Neat and tidy home with fresh paint and plenty of potential
• Ducted gas heating, evaporative cooling
• Separate living spaces, functional kitchen
• Three bedrooms, two include built in robes
• Paved entertaining area with covered pergola
• Generous backyard, low maintenance garden
• Single, oversized garage, off street parking
• Quiet loop street, walking distance to Erindale
The information contained above is believed to be correct at time of advertising however, we take no responsibility for the accuracy of this information and prospective purchasers are advised to rely on their own research.