Spacious family retreat
COVID 19 – PRECAUTIONS OUR AGENTS WILL HAVE IN PLACE AT ALL EXHIBITIONS.
The challenge of public interaction as the virus evolves is apparent, our priority at McCann Properties is to ensure the well-being of all our clients. Unfortunately, due to the updated ban on all social gatherings we ask that you only inspect/attend an open if you are considering purchasing the property.
We will continue to conduct open homes by appointment only. We will be taking every precaution, therefore it is essential we implement the following measures during this unprecedented time:
• Upon entry to a property, we ask that you please sanitise your hands. Hand sanitiser will be supplied.
• If you’ve recently returned from overseas within the last 14 days, please do not attend an open home.
• Sales agents will keep the required 1.5 mtr social distancing, with no handshaking.
• Please avoid coughing/sneezing and cover your mouth with your elbow if necessary.
• If you become unwell within 14 days of attending one of our properties please contact us so we may make the owner and other attendees aware. We thank you for your co-operation and appreciate your understanding of the current situation.
We will continue to take all the required precautions and continue to closely follow the advice from the World Health Organisation and the Australian Government. We’ll keep you updated with any changes that our business may need to make during this difficult time.
Located in a quiet loop street in the heart of popular Wanniassa this spacious family home is available now. Four bedrooms, multiple living areas and a great outdoor entertaining area combine to make this home ideal for a family who are looking for a home with plenty of room for all.
As you enter the home you are immediately welcomed by a light filled living area complete with timber floors for a modern look that is practical and allergy friendly. The L-Shaped design sees space for a family dining table or study desk if required. The home is complete with ducted gas heating and there are Solar panels to help reduce energy costs.
Cooking will become a breeze with plenty of room to move within the kitchen, good work surfaces and electric appliances. There is plenty of storage within the timber cabinetry and the added bonus of a pantry. The adjoining family room allows you to supervise homework, catch up with loved ones or watch the kids play while you cook. Sliding glass doors lead outside for effortless entertaining or alfresco dining.
Four bedrooms are provided, all separated from the main living areas for privacy. Two of the bedrooms include built in robes and the master includes a walk through robe and ensuite. The ensuite is a great size and finished with neutral, white tones. For your convenience there is a shower, toilet, and vanity with plenty of storage. The master and second bedroom are both oversized with the potential for the second bedroom to be used as a rumpus if preferred. This room has convenient access outside via sliding glass doors. The main bathroom is bright and modern with floor to ceiling tiles, separate bath tub, vanity with good storage, bowl shaped basin and additional mirrored cabinet. There is a separate toilet and laundry.
Making the most of the 825sqm block, the backyard is spacious with plenty of room for kids and pets to play. Fully fenced, there are level lawns and low maintenance, established gardens. A huge, paved outdoor entertaining area is included and is fully covered with lighting and ceiling fan for year round use.
There is great street appeal and the quiet loop street means minimal traffic flow. The double garage provides secure car accommodation and there is plenty of off street parking. The central location has quick access to both Drakeford and Athllon Drive for an easy commute around Canberra. You will soon see why Wanniassa is so popular!
• Spacious home with four bedrooms, multiple living areas
• Kitchen with electric cooking, plenty of storage and pantry
• Good sized bedrooms, master with ensuite and walk in robe
• Huge covered entertaining area, established easy care gardens
• Double garage, plenty of off street parking, very quiet street
• Timber floors, ducted gas heating, solar panel, NBN connected