Home sweet home
*BUYERS GUIDE $650,000*
* Auction is scheduled for Sunday 5th September at 10am online, please get in touch with Ian Blackburn on 0411 665 503 if you are an interested party and wish to participate as an active bidder *
* Due to the current lockdown restrictions, open for inspections are no longer permitted *
Nestled on the edge of friendly Gunning, this stunning, three bedroom, ensuite home is ready for a new family. Sited on a large, 7,833sqm (approx) block with picturesque country views, there is room to move and plenty of possibility.
The home is less than five years old, making it very modern with nothing left to do. Inside, there are a variety of light filled living spaces to enjoy including a spacious kitchen with plenty of storage. The kitchen enjoys a neutral colour scheme with a crisp white, quality appliances including induction cooktop, subway tile backsplash that pairs perfectly with the timber look floors to create a timeless finish.
The adjoining dining space has convenient sliding glass door access outside and a ceiling fan for comfort. For the growing family, a separate formal loungeroom is provided, perfect for family game night or curling up on the couch to watch a movie.
Three good sized bedrooms are provided, including a spacious master with robe and ensuite. The bathroom has a clever three-way design and the laundry is generous with marble look benchtops and additional storage.
The home has plenty of bonus features including double glazed windows, solar panels, ceiling fans and window shutters. There are two covered decks at the front and rear of the home giving you a variety of places to sit while you soak in the view. The large block has been well maintained with a variety of established and newly planted trees, plenty of greenspace and a variety of sheds.
There is sealed road access and a large carport that provides undercover parking for up to four cars. Just moments from town, you can enjoy an easy 10minute walk to the local school, grab a coffee or enjoy a meal at the local pub. For further work or shopping opportunities, it is an easy commute into Yass, Goulburn or Canberra.
• Stunning, three bedroom, ensuite home
• Modern kitchen with induction cooking, dining, separate lounge
• Covered decks at front and rear of home
• Solar panels, double glazing, window shutters, ceiling fans
• Large 7,833sqm (approx) block backs Meadow Creek
• Established and new trees, lovely views
• Sealed road access, carport for up to four cars
• 10-minute walk to Gunning Town Centre
COVID-19: Our top priority is the safety of our clients, team members and the community.
Please respect social distancing whilst viewing the property and we will provide hand sanitizer to use upon entry. Your safety is important to us. For the latest information, visit https://www.health.gov.au/
The information contained above is believed to be correct at time of advertising however, we take no responsibility for the accuracy of this information and prospective purchasers are advised to rely on their own research.