COVID 19 – PRECAUTIONS OUR AGENTS WILL HAVE IN PLACE AT ALL EXHIBITIONS.
The challenge of public interaction as the virus evolves is apparent, our priority at McCann Properties is to ensure the well-being of all our clients. Unfortunately, due to the updated ban on all social gatherings we ask that you only inspect/attend an open if you are considering purchasing the property.
We will continue to conduct open homes by appointment only. We will be taking every precaution, therefore it is essential we implement the following measures during this unprecedented time:
• Upon entry to a property, we ask that you please sanitise your hands. Hand sanitiser will be supplied.
• If you’ve recently returned from overseas within the last 14 days, please do not attend an open home.
• Sales agents will keep the required 1.5 mtr social distancing, with no handshaking.
• Please avoid coughing/sneezing and cover your mouth with your elbow if necessary.
• If you become unwell within 14 days of attending one of our properties please contact us so we may make the owner and other attendees aware.
We thank you for your co-operation and appreciate your understanding of the current situation.
We will continue to take all the required precautions and continue to closely follow the advice from the World Health Organisation and the Australian Government. We’ll keep you updated with any changes that our business may need to make during this difficult time.
If you are looking for a home with great bones and the potential to update over time and create your dream home, look no further. This very sturdy, double brick home built on a concrete slab, features three bedrooms plus great indoor and outdoor living spaces all on a 2,000 sqm block. Within walking distance to Gunning township, this charming home is the epitome of country living at its best.
Undoubtedly the heart of the home, the welcoming kitchen has room to move, good work surfaces and plenty of storage space. There is a pantry, electric cooking and a dishwasher for your day to day use. The kitchen and adjoining dining area share quality bamboo floorboards that are both modern and practical and there is sliding glass door access to the rear entertaining area. Cooking for your family or entertaining guests will be a breeze with a choice of both indoor and outdoor dining options easily accessed from the kitchen.
For your convenience, a separate lounge room is provided that features sliding glass door access to the veranda and a feature brick walls keeping with the country feel of the home. There is a slow combustion wood fire and ceiling fan for year round comfort and climate control.
Three good sized bedrooms are provided. All share access to the family bathroom which is spacious and provides all of the essentials; shower, bath and vanity. The neutral colour scheme provides a timeless finish. This room is completely functional as is, but still provides plenty of opportunity to update and modernise over time.
The true highlight of purchasing a country home is the space you have with large house blocks being the norm. This home is no exception, boasting a 2,000sqm block with endless opportunities to utilise as you please. The elongated block currently features an enclosed house yard providing a safe and secure place for kids and pets to play. There is a veranda under roofline and additional covered pergola that extends your outdoor living space out the back. The block also features a double garage, horse stable, veggie gardens and a water tank.
If you are looking for a lovely country home, with great bones and the opportunity to move in now, and update over time, look no further. Located in a very quiet street, opposite the showground it is just a short walk to Gunning town centre where you can enjoy all that Gunning has to offer.
• Three bedroom, double brick home on concrete slab
• Open plan kitchen dining room with outdoor access
• Kitchen has a pantry, electric cooking and a dishwasher
• Separate lounge with slow combustion wood fire and fan
• Three good sized bedrooms, practical family bathroom
• Evacuated tube solar hot water system
• 2,000sqm block with enclosed house yard, veggie gardens
• Double garage, plenty of off street parking plus stable
• Great location, quiet street, walking distance to town centre