Ideal first home or downsizer
Cosy and comfortable, this low maintenance home is ideally located and ready for a new family. With three bedrooms, a light filled kitchen, combined living space and spacious outdoor areas to enjoy, this home will appeal to a variety of buyers looking for a neat and tidy home in a prime Tuggeranong location within walking distance to many local amenities.
As you enter the home, you are greeted by a warm and inviting living area complete with new carpet flooring and large windows that flood the room with natural light. Neutral tones mean you can customise your furnishings with ease. The home features a gas wall furnace heater in the living room and ducted evaporative cooling too keep your family comfortable all year round.
The adjoining kitchen and meals area are visually separated from the living space via the clever use of different flooring. Timber look, laminate flooring flows seamlessly through the kitchen and dining area, towards the sliding glass door that conveniently leads outdoors to the covered entertaining area. The kitchen is compact yet provides plenty of storage space including a pantry and a breakfast bar perfect for catching up with loved ones while you cook or supervising homework. There is gas cooking, a flued rangehood and dishwasher for your day to day use.
Three good sized bedrooms are provided, two of which include built in robes. The bedrooms share convenient two-way access to the main bathroom that features an updated vanity, toilet, shower and separate bathtub.
Making the most of the 471sqm block, the backyard is spacious and fully fenced so that you can be assured kids and pets can play safely. An expansive covered pergola sits atop a paved entertaining area overlooking the level lawn space and easy care, established gardens.
Out the front, a single carport is provided with attached storage shed. There is an additional single garage with adjoining workshop providing a vast open space that could be utilised for countless options.
Ideally positioned in a very quiet street, the home is within walking distance to a variety of local amenities including Isabella Plains Early Childhood School and the local shops that conveniently houses an IGA, Chemist and Medical Centre. Quick access sees you on either the Monaro Highway or Tuggeranong Parkway for a quick and easy commute around Canberra.
• Neat and tidy, low maintenance with new carpet and fresh paint
• Three good sized bedrooms, two with built in robes
• Light filled living area, adjoining kitchen and dining
• Kitchen includes great storage and gas cooking
• Evaporative cooling and gas wall furnace heater in living
• Fully enclosed backyard with covered entertaining area and garden shed
• Single garage with large workshop, single carport, attached storage space
• Quiet street, walking distance to local school and shops
— COVID 19 – PRECAUTIONS OUR AGENTS WILL HAVE IN PLACE AT ALL EXHIBITIONS.
The challenge of public interaction as the virus evolves is apparent, our priority at McCann Properties is to ensure the well-being of all our clients. Unfortunately, due to the updated ban on all social gatherings we ask that you only inspect/attend an open if you are considering purchasing the property. We will be taking every precaution, therefore it is essential we implement the following measures during this unprecedented time:
• Upon entry to a property, we ask that you please sanitise your hands. Hand sanitiser will be supplied.
• If you’ve recently returned from overseas within the last 14 days, please do not attend an open home.
• Sales agents will keep the required 1.5 mtr social distancing, with no handshaking.
• Please avoid coughing/sneezing and cover your mouth with your elbow if necessary.
• If you become unwell within 14 days of attending one of our properties please contact us so we may make the owner and other attendees aware. We thank you for your co-operation and appreciate your understanding of the current situation.
We will continue to take all the required precautions and continue to closely follow the advice from the World Health Organisation and the Australian Government. We’ll keep you updated with any changes that our business may need to make during this difficult time.