Seeking your forever family home? This lovely four bedroom, ensuite home is sure to impress. With spacious indoor and outdoor living areas, a double garage with workshop, an extended timber deck with mountain views and a swimming pool there is plenty that the whole family will love.
A clever split level design sees the main living areas slightly segregated from the bedrooms. A spacious L-shaped living and dining area provides plenty of space to enjoy time as a family and relax after a long day at work. Newly installed carpet and drapes add a modern finish to the timeless design that features cathedral ceilings and exposed beams. The recently constructed internal staircase access from the garage to the living rooms adds practical convenience and added security. The paintwork inside and out has been recently refreshed.
The kitchen is warm and inviting with the highly sought and practical ‘triangle’ space design. The heart of your new home will certainly impress you with luxury features such as granite finish benchtops, double oven, LED lighting, plenty of storage including a pantry, a gas cooktop, dishwasher and sweeping views of the Brindabella’s. Overlooking the family room, you can enjoy cooking dinner while you entertain guests, watch the kids play or supervise homework. All living areas have access onto the covered deck and enjoy magnificent views.
Four good sized bedrooms are provided including a master with modern ensuite. Three of the four bedrooms have built in robes and there are plantation shutters. The fashionable main bathroom is spacious with floor to ceiling tiles, shower, bathtub and vanity. There is a separate powder room with toilet and basin for your convenience. The laundry includes a built-in bench top and plenty of storage cupboards.
If you love to be outdoors, this property is sure to delight. Fully landscaped with a variety of private courtyards to entertain in and enjoy. The yard is fully fenced for privacy and security. The covered timber deck runs the full length of the house and is a great place to relax and enjoy the magnificent mountain views. There is a paved entertaining area with BBQ, 8m swimming pool, shed and workshop off the double tandem garage. The property backs onto reserve so you can enjoy having nature at your fingertips.
• Four bedroom, ensuite home with stunning views
• L-shaped living and dining with feature cathedral ceilings
• Open plan kitchen/family with access to deck from living
• Four bedrooms, three of which include built in robes
• Ensuite, family bathroom, powder room with basin
• Ducted gas heating, ducted evaporative cooling
• Additional reverse cycle air conditioner in Lounge/Dining area
• Ducted vacuum system
• Security system with 5 zones
• Covered timber deck with magnificent mountain views
• Fully landscaped, partial irrigation system, 8m pool
• Double tandem garage with workshop, auto door and adjoining large lockable storage area