Neat, tidy and low maintenance
* Auction is scheduled for Saturday 28th August at 10am online, please get in touch with Mark McCann on 0423 900 640 if you are an interested party and wish to participate as an active bidder *
Just moments from Lanyon Marketplace and within walking distance to the local Primary and High School, this tidy home is family friendly and very low maintenance. With three bedrooms, two bathrooms, multiple living areas and great inclusions, this home is sure to suit a variety of buyers from savvy investors to first home buyers looking for a family home that will grow with them.
Entering the home, the first thing you will notice is the space provided via a variety of separate living areas. The formal lounge is warm and welcoming with a feature bay window and timber look floors that flow through to the adjoining formal dining space. There is a reverse cycle unit here, French doors leading outside and easy access through to the central kitchen.
The kitchen features a great, practical layout, with plenty of storage, including a pantry, electric cooking, a dishwasher and a skylight that floods the space with natural light. The adjoining family room is a great space for kids to play, so you can supervise homework, or simply chat and catch up on the day with your loved ones. As an added bonus, a huge sunroom is provided, a perfect space to spread out with hobbies, game tables or even a home gym.
The home features ducted gas heating, an essential inclusion during Canberra’s colder months. The three bedrooms are all a great size and include built in robes. The master bedroom provides an ensuite, ceiling fan and a bay window with clever, built in storage. For those who need some further pampering, the family bathroom has been updated with a luxurious, full sized, spa bath.
For those who love to entertain, the home features a covered pergola, perfect for all weather alfresco dining. The yard is very private, fully enclosed with Colorbond fencing and features level lawn space and established, low maintenance greenery. There is a double garage with one remote door and plenty of additional, off street parking available in the driveway.
• Low maintenance, three bedroom, ensuite home
• Central kitchen with ample storage, dishwasher
• Lounge, dining room, family room and sunroom
• Three good sized bedrooms with built in robes
• Ducted gas heating, reverse cycle unit in dining
• Semi-enclosed, covered entertaining area
• Double garage, additional off-street parking
• Close to shops, walk to Primary and High School
The information contained above is believed to be correct at time of advertising however, we take no responsibility for the accuracy of this information and prospective purchasers are advised to rely on their own research.