Located close to Yass is a private country retreat, set on two acres currently a blaze with deciduous colour. There is room to roam and a quaint family cottage that provides large living areas, three bedrooms and a good size kitchen and sunroom. With multiple sheds, water tanks, heating and cooling, a country life is assured.
Created from timber and tin the home is clad in desirable insulated cladding and a traditional Colorbond roof adorns the home. Set amongst the landscape the home has a welcoming entrance where you can greet visitors or park endless vehicles.
The internal flow is effortless with an oversized lounge room that easily allows you to lounge and dine in the one area. Warmed in the winter with the slow combustion heater or optional split system heater and cooler, this is a room for all the family. The adjoining generous kitchen and family/meals room are highlighted by easy care timber floors while the additional sunroom will be an inviting haven to idle a while in the winter.
All bedrooms are well proportioned and provide good sleeping accommodation with one room currently displayed as a study. Buttery walls and neutral carpets provide a warm atmosphere throughout and you are certain to enjoy the benefits of the combustion heater as you cosy up throughout the cooler months.
Options are endless once you step outside with large garden vistas, endless sky’s, four car garage and multiple sheds/out buildings certain to aid in a desirable country life. Water harvest and bore are in place and there is potential to further develop the house, garden or invite animals to share your life.
Set in this beautiful part of the region you are close to Yass and Gunning as well as all the local amenities of a large regional town and yet within an easy commute of Canberra. This could be the opportunity you have been searching for where you can have and enjoy the best of both worlds. Certain to sell, don’t miss your chance to capture this tree change opportunity.
• Three bedroom country cottage on two acres
• Large bright living area
• Generous kitchen, timber floors
• Additional dining/family room
• Ideally aspected sun room with garden views
• Functional family bathroom
• Slow combustion heater, split system
• Four-bay garage, single garage and single carport
• Deciduous acreage with four car garage and sheds
• 7,000 gallon and 5,000 gallon water tank
• Licensed bore with irrigation to yard
• Expansive driveway entrance and parking
• School bus pick up at the front, 15minute drive to commuter bus to Canberra