Fantastic family home
The vendors sudden need to downsize brings an exciting and genuine opportunity to the market with this beautifully designed, presented and maintained North facing, four bedroom ensuite home. With double garage, workshop and easy care lush gardens in a highly sought spot this quality property and outstanding local amenities await.
With its private exterior, wrap around veranda and large double garage plus workshop all contributing to the homes natural street appeal this impressive family home is a must see! Sun drenched throughout its natural ambiance is evident and combined with neutral decore and excellent quality inclusions makes it an exciting buying opportunity for an astute buyer seeking a genuine family home.
Compromise on nothing with spacious bedrooms, the master with walk in robe and ensuite. Generous Windows that boast delightful garden views and abundant storage plus must have inclusions certain to thrill. Ducted gas heating and cooling, ceiling fans, irrigation system, remote garage door and retractable awning to mention a few.
It’s an entertainers dream with generous kitchen facilities, large work benches, bright white appliances and easy care tiled flooring. The overhead sun light streams valuable natural light and direct access out to external entertaining spaces makes catering a breeze.
A purpose built pitched roof pergola surrounded by private gardens extends your living space and will be invaluable throughout the warmer months. With minimal garden maintenance thanks to artificial grass and mature plantings, this home will enable you to relax and enjoy your surrounds.
Ideally situated within walking distance of the local school, shops, public transport, recreational trails and parks plus easy access out of the suburb via Queanbeyan or Canberra, this home just may be one of the best currently available within the Jerrabomberra market.
• Large North facing family home with wrap around veranda
• Four generous bedrooms includes master retreat, walk in robe, ensuite
• Sun drenched living, dining and family areas, semi open plan flow
• Generous central kitchen with impressive storage and work surfaces
• Ducted gas heating and cooling, ceiling fans, security and irrigation system
• Aesthetically pleasing interior, neutral decore, blinds and curtains
• Double garage, one remote door plus workshop and off street parking
• Two outdoor areas cocooned by lush gardens with artificial turf
• Substantial pitched roof pergola over alfresco entertaining area
• Excellent suburb location, school, shops, medical, club and recreational areas