Family home in quiet street with views
Perfectly positioned at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac street, this light filled, North facing home is ready and waiting for a new family. With four bedrooms, including a master with walk in robe and ensuite, spacious living areas and stunning mountain views, this property would suit a family looking for their forever home.
As you enter the home you are greeted by a spacious, open plan kitchen, family and dining area complete with water feature. The kitchen is warm and welcoming with plenty of storage space, including a walk in pantry. There is plenty of work surfaces and electric cooking for your day to day use. Overlooking the family and dining area, you can easily entertain guests, watch the kids play or supervise homework while you cook. Sliding glass doors provide access outdoors and tiled flooring creates a space that is low maintenance while also being pet and allergy friendly.
Upstairs you are treated to a second large living area and adjoining study. Completely adaptable, this space could be utilised as a formal lounge, kids play room or rumpus room depending on your family’s needs. There is access onto the large, covered timber deck perfect for entertaining. The home includes zoned ducted heating and cooling for year round comfort and climate control and a new instant hot water system that has recently been installed.
Four good sized bedrooms are provided including a spacious master suite with walk in robe and ensuite. The ensuite is neat and tidy and includes a toilet, shower and vanity with storage. The remaining three bedrooms are all a good size and include built in robes. The family bathroom is centrally located and incorporates a clever three way design. The shower and spa bath occupy their own space, there is a powder room with vanity and linen cupboard plus a separate toilet for your convenience.
Positioned on the high side of the street, the house has been carefully placed on the block to maximise the use of the space. The block has been landscaped with a combination of stone retaining walls, green lawn spaces and low maintenance gardens, fully fenced so kids and pets can play safely. There is a double, semi enclosed carport with remote doors and plenty of additional off street parking.
• North facing, four bedroom home in quiet cul-de-sac
• Light filled, open plan kitchen, family and dining area
• Formal lounge and adjoining study with access to deck
• Four bedrooms, master with ensuite and walk in robe
• Three way bathroom, linen cupboard, separate laundry
• Stunning, covered entertaining deck with mountain views
• Zoned, ducted heating/cooling, new instant hot water system
• Semi-enclosed carport with remote doors, 8x 4kw solar panels
COVID 19 – PRECAUTIONS OUR AGENTS WILL HAVE IN PLACE AT ALL EXHIBITIONS.
The challenge of public interaction as the virus evolves is apparent, our priority at McCann Properties is to ensure the well-being of all our clients.
We will continue to conduct private appointments. We will be taking every precaution, therefore it is essential we implement the following measures during this unprecedented time:
• Upon entry to a property, we ask that you please sanitise your hands. Hand sanitiser will be supplied.
• If you’ve recently returned from overseas within the last 14 days, please do not attend an open home.
• Sales agents will keep the required 1.5 mtr social distancing, with no handshaking.
• Please avoid coughing/sneezing and cover your mouth with your elbow if necessary.
• If you become unwell within 14 days of attending one of our properties please contact us so we may make the owner and other attendees aware.
We thank you for your co-operation and appreciate your understanding of the current situation.
We will continue to take all the required precautions and continue to closely follow the advice from the World Health Organisation and the Australian Government. We’ll keep you updated with any changes that our business may need to make during this difficult time.