Superb rental return and city views
Situated in the heart of the city with direct, convenient access to public transport and superb building amenities such as a pool, gym, sauna, BBQ area and lush green spaces, this one bedroom, one bathroom apartment is in an elevated location and comes complete with amazing surrounding views.
With a generous open plan living area, modern integrated kitchen with warm timber tones and cool sleek stone benches, there is plenty of space and your living area extends out to the balcony for alfresco dining.
Extensive glass windows and doors invite the outside in, while blurring the lines ensuring you never feel confined. Uninterrupted views extend to the Parliament House and across the bustling city scape below. For those who love the night life, eating out and socializing, you will certainly be in the middle of all the excitement of an active social life.
Beautifully finished, the property offers a uniform combination of neutral colours, white walls and touches of timber that add an earthy tone. Quality inclusions extend to reverse cycle heating and cooling, carpets and extensive tiling. Gas hot water, walk through robes and good storage will all make life within pleasant.
With a secure car space, located near the entrance foyer, you can even leave the car at home and walk to work or University. The convenience of public transport all at arms reach, exercise at the lake or in the gym facilities found on site. Swim in the pool and entertain friends within the beautifully prepared and maintained garden areas. The apartment also comes with the addition of a secure and easily accessible storage unit, which will prove to be a valuable storage option.
Whether you’re seeking a live in opportunity or investment this property will provide you with options. The property is currently tenanted at $550 per week, however can be sold as vacant possession with a mutually acceptable settlement period. The property is rented fully furnished, and the owners would be willing to consider selling the property, with high quality contents, at an agreed value.
It’s not hard to see why The Metropolitan is a class above the rest. The apartment building has several achievements, listed below, and continue’s to uphold its outstanding reputation as one of Canberra’s best apartment buildings.
– Master Builders Association National Awards winner in 2006 for ‘Building Excellence’
– Master Builders Association National Awards winner in 2007 for “Medium Density Project of the Year’ and ‘Best High Rise Apartment Building’
* One bedroom, one bathroom apartment
* Currently rented at $550 per week
* Generous open plan living area
* Quality kitchen, stone and stainless finishes
* Modern bathroom and walk through robe
* Reverse cycle heating and cooling
* Balcony with extensive views
* Single, secure garage space, storage unit
* Pool, gym, BBQ and green spaces
* Secure swipe access only
* City location with lake access
* Excellent public transport Links