Newly completed, this stunning, single level four bedroom, ensuite family home sits proudly upon half an acre of land. Here you receive all the benefits of a quiet country lifestyle with the luxury of living in a brand new home. With four generous bedrooms, an ensuite and open plan, light filled living spaces, this property is certainly the Australian dream.
Combined open plan living areas create a feeling of space and provide ample space for entertaining or spending time with loved ones. The kitchen/family features bamboo timber flooring and large windows allowing the natural light to beam through this space. The gourmet chef’s kitchen includes quality stainless appliances, Caesarstone benchtops and plenty of storage including walk in pantry. There is a spacious island bench, perfect for supervising homework and a dishwasher for your day to day use.
The kitchen overlooks the family room and provides direct access to the covered outdoor area, perfect for alfresco dining or entertaining guests. The bonus of a large block means you have plenty of room to create your dream garden, with ample room for kids and pets to play, the possibilities are only limited by your imagination. The home theatre is completely sound proof, allowing for a great night in while the kids sleep soundly. An added bonus sees the laundry located in prime location within the floorplan, with built-in cabinetry and access to the yard to allow for absolute convenience.
Four good sized bedrooms are included, all with built in robes. The master includes a double walk in robe and ensuite with his and hers vanities. Modern and functional, the ensuite features floor to ceiling tiles, shower, vanity and the convenience of a separate toilet. The remaining three bedrooms share access to the family bathroom that provides a shower, vanity and bathtub. The double garage features high ceilings and with internal access a bonus to provide both security and convenience.
With great street appeal, you are sure to be the envy of all your neighbours. Centrally located in friendly Gunning, you are within close proximity to everything the town has to offer including cafes, library and the local primary school.
• Newly completed four bedroom ensuite home plus study
• Large, light filled, open plan living areas
• Gourmet kitchen with quality appliances, walk in pantry
• Four spacious bedrooms, master with ensuite and walk in robes
• Home theatre completely soundproof
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling, timber bamboo flooring
• Double garage with convenient internal access and high ceilings
• Large, covered alfresco entertaining area
• Generous half acre block to landscape as you please
COVID 19 – PRECAUTIONS OUR AGENTS WILL HAVE IN PLACE AT ALL EXHIBITIONS.
The challenge of public interaction as the virus evolves is apparent, our priority at McCann Properties is to ensure the well-being of all our clients. Unfortunately, due to the updated ban on all social gatherings we ask that you only inspect/attend an open if you are considering purchasing the property.
We will continue to conduct open homes by appointment only. We will be taking every precaution, therefore it is essential we implement the following measures during this unprecedented time:
• Upon entry to a property, we ask that you please sanitise your hands. Hand sanitiser will be supplied.
• If you’ve recently returned from overseas within the last 14 days, please do not attend an open home.
• Sales agents will keep the required 1.5 mtr social distancing, with no handshaking.
• Please avoid coughing/sneezing and cover your mouth with your elbow if necessary.
• If you become unwell within 14 days of attending one of our properties please contact us so we may make the owner and other attendees aware.
We thank you for your co-operation and appreciate your understanding of the current situation.
We will continue to take all the required precautions and continue to closely follow the advice from the World Health Organisation and the Australian Government. We’ll keep you updated with any changes that our business may need to make during this difficult time.