Move in and enjoy the views
* Auction is scheduled for Saturday 14th August at 10am online, please get in touch with Mark McCann on 0423 900 640 if you are an interested party and wish to participate as an active bidder *
Freshly painted, this modernised family home offers fantastic indoor and outdoor living complete with stunning views. With room to move, the home provides four bedrooms, two updated bathrooms, a home office with built in cabinetry and plenty of storage, ideal for a growing family and conveniently located in the tightly held suburb of Oxley.
With plenty of updates to boast about, you can enjoy a move in ready home with nothing left to do. There is new flooring, fresh paint, dual blinds and security screens plus the added bonus of ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling. The clever floor plan sees multiple living spaces, including a formal lounge, meals area and a stunning family room with floor to ceiling windows that take in the magnificent district views.
The central kitchen provides plenty of storage, an updated oven and gas cooktop plus the convenience of a breakfast bar and a dishwasher. For the large family, or those who love to entertain there is space in the laundry for a second fridge or upright freezer plus easy access outside, via the family room to the elevated, timber entertaining deck.
Four good sized bedrooms are provided, all of which have been updated with new carpet and recently installed built in robes with mirrored doors. Both bathrooms have been updated with matching tones that include floor to ceiling tiles and unique, custom cabinetry. Access to the front deck is provided through the main bedroom, a private escape that is well shaded and will provide the perfect sanctuary.
If that is not enough, the home comes complete with a home office, ready for those working from home with enough space to comfortably sit two people. There is plenty of storage throughout, including a large, under house storage area, protected by security doors and screens for your peace of mind.
Outside, there is plenty of room to move with low maintenance gardens, level lawn space, a garden shed and a water tank. Fully enclosed with Colorbond fencing, you can be assured that kids and pets can play safely while you enjoy a cuppa on the deck. The home enjoys private street frontage, in a quiet cul-de-sac street, just moments from Tuggeranong Town Centre, Erindale Shopping Precinct and a quick commute into the city.
• Updated four bedroom, ensuite home with views
• Multiple living areas, plus fabulous home office for two
• Four bedrooms all have updated built in robes
• Master has sliding glass door access to private deck
• Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling
• Fresh paint, updated flooring, updated bathrooms
• Plenty of storage throughout including under house
• Security screens, all locks keyed alike for convenience
• Raised timber deck, low maintenance gardens
• Single garage with remote door and workshop
• NBN connected, instant gas hot water
• Popular suburb, quiet street, close to Tuggeranong
The information contained is believed to be correct at time of advertising however, we take no responsibility for the accuracy of this information and prospective purchasers are advised to rely on their own research.