All shiny and new!
*SOLD PRIOR TO AUCTION*
Just moments from town, this brand-new home offers an impressive 18 degree pitch roof, high ceilings, four bedrooms, two bathrooms and country views, ideal for a family looking for a stunning, move in ready home. Located in a quiet, cul-de-sac street, the home sits on a generous 1,011 sqm block, with sealed road access and a double metal carport with attached workshop.
Inside, Corinthian Balmoral internal doors feature throughout while the open plan kitchen and living area features timber look floors and plenty of natural light. The kitchen is a great size, with ample cabinetry and a neutral colour scheme, ready for you to move in and add your own personality. The living space is generous with an L-shaped design, perfect for creating separation between the lounge and dining areas. There is easy access outside, via sliding glass doors to the backyard, and fabulous French doors leading to the stunning, covered deck, ideal for entertaining.
The home offers four bedrooms, three with built in robes, including a generous master with ensuite. The fourth bedroom has convenient access off the living space, making it ideal for use as a home office, or even a kid’s play space if preferred. The family bathroom is a good size with a shower, freestanding bathtub, plus space for laundry facilities with convenient outdoor access.
Outside, you will love spending time on the fabulous, raised timber deck, carefully positioned at the front of the home, under roofline, making it functional for year-round use. The generous block is approximately 1,011sqm and is a blank canvas, ready for you to create your dream garden or outdoor space. There is a large double carport, with attached lockup workshop and plenty of additional off-street parking available. The home is located at the end of a quiet, cul-de-sac street, just a short, 5-minute walk from everything Gunning Township has to offer including, cafes, fuel, and the local school.
• Stunning, newly built four-bedroom, ensuite home
• Light filled, open plan living with timber look floors
• Impressive 18 degree pitch roof, high ceilings
• French door access to timber deck, under roofline
• Kitchen with plenty of storage, pantry
• Gas cooktop, electric oven and dishwasher
• Four bedrooms, built in robes in three
• Master with ensuite and full-length robes
• Bathroom with freestanding bath and built-in laundry
• Approx, 1,011sqm block with heaps of potential
• Double carport with power
• Attached, lock-up workshop on concrete slab with power
• Sealed road access, close to Gunning Town Centre
• Easy commute to Yass, Goulburn or Canberra
The information contained above is believed to be correct at time of advertising however, we take no responsibility for the accuracy of this information and prospective purchasers are advised to rely on their own research.