Family home with pool
* Auction is scheduled for Saturday 21st August at 10am online, please get in touch with Mark McCann on 0423 900 640 if you are an interested party and wish to participate as an active bidder *
Privately located at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, this stunning home is full of surprises and is sure to delight the family who chooses to call it home. With four bedrooms, two bathrooms, a variety of light filled living spaces and a fabulous outdoor area with a pool this home is perfect for a growing or extended family.
With a well thought out floor plan, the home offers a variety of living spaces carefully positioned around the central kitchen. The formal lounge is a great size, full of natural light and shares lovely leafy views with the adjoining formal dining space. The kitchen has been updated and includes good storage and bamboo flooring that flows through the adjoining family space and into to the rumpus room.
Four bedrooms are provided including a luxurious, oversized master with a ceiling fan, robes and an ensuite. The remaining three bedrooms are all a good size and share convenient access to the family bathroom. The home is sure to be comfortable with the added bonus of ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling for year-round climate control.
For those who love to entertain, or spend time outdoors, the yard is a great escape with a covered entertaining area, low maintenance gardens and a fabulous salt chlorinated swimming pool. Fully enclosed with Colorbond fencing, you can be sure kids and pets can play safely and you can enjoy privacy as you entertain under the pergola or enjoy a dip in the pool. Conveniently, there is a large double gate with access to the reserve, proving an invaluable option to store a caravan or boat.
There is a double garage with automatic door and attached double carport, so you can utilise undercover parking for up to four cars. The home enjoys a private position at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac that boasts a lovely sense of community and very friendly neighbours. Wanniassa is a highly sought suburb with a variety of quality schools, close proximity to shops and an easy commute into the city.
• Family inspired, four bedroom, ensuite home
• Central kitchen with pantry and a dishwasher
• Formal lounge, dining, family room and rumpus
• Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling
• Fabulous, 5m salt chlorinated swimming pool
• Covered entertaining area, low maintenance yard
• Double garage with attached double carport
• Quiet cul-de-sac, close to schools and shops
The information contained above is believed to be correct at time of advertising however, we take no responsibility for the accuracy of this information and prospective purchasers are advised to rely on their own research.