One for the active family
* Online auction is scheduled for Saturday September 25th at 1pm, please get in touch with Mark McCann on 0423 900 640 if you are an interested party and wish to participate as an active bidder *
*One on one inspections will recommence from Saturday 18th September. Please get in touch if you’d like to view the property*
For the family who loves to spend time outdoors, this generous, four-bedroom home is available now. Within walking distance to Wanniassa Hills Primary School, a variety of parks and the local oval, this home is perfect for an active family who want to spend their weekends outside on the timber deck enjoying quality time with loved ones.
As you enter the home, you are greeted by a large, formal lounge room, with large windows that flood the room with natural light. Timber look, laminate flooring flows effortlessly through to the adjoining dining space, that boasts French Door access outside to the timber deck. The flooring is mirrored in the family room and kitchen that provides plenty of storage, a gas cooktop, dishwasher and quality stone benchtops.
There is reverse cycle, ducted heating and cooling plus the added bonus of ceiling fans and a gas wall heater to keep you comfortable year-round. Four good sized bedrooms are provided, conveniently located within close proximity to the family bathroom that provides a luxurious corner spa bath.
Outside, the home continues to impress. There is a large, partially covered, timber deck, spacious paved entertaining area and plenty of level lawn space, fully enclosed, for kids and pets to enjoy. The large double carport has an attached workshop and there is a generous shed, perfect for those who love to tinker.
The home is located in a quiet, cul-de-sac street with plenty of additional driveway parking available. For the growing family, you are within walking distance to popular, Wanniassa Hills Primary School and the kids will love spending time playing at the local parks and kicking a ball around on the sports oval that is accessed without the need to cross any roads.
• Generous, family inspired four-bedroom home
• Timber look, laminate flooring in living areas
• Kitchen with good storage and stone benchtops
• Lounge, family and dining with outdoor access
• Bathroom with luxurious corner spa bath
• Ducted R/C heating and cooling, ceiling fans
• Double carport with attached workshop, shed
• Timber deck, Colorbond fencing
• Large paved entertaining area, low maintenance block
• Walk to school, close to parks and sports oval
The information contained above is believed to be correct at time of advertising however, we take no responsibility for the accuracy of this information and prospective purchasers are advised to rely on their own research.