Convenience with nature at your fingertips
Ideally positioned, this spacious family home is located in the heights of popular Gilmore. Backing public reserve and horse agistment paddocks, you have the convenience of a family friendly, quiet lifestyle with nature at your fingertips and easy access to the main thoroughfares for a quick commute around Canberra. With four bedrooms, two bathrooms, multiple living spaces and plenty of car accommodation, this home has room for the whole family.
A clever floorplan sees the home carefully designed with the living areas slightly segregated from the bedrooms. A warm and welcoming, sunken lounge room is a great place to unwind and enjoy time spent as a family. Large windows flood the room with natural light and there is a fireplace to keep you toasty warm in the cooler months. The home also includes evaporative cooling throughout and a reverse cycle unit for year-round comfort and climate control.
The kitchen flows effortlessly between the family and dining room. Complete with granite benchtops, the updated kitchen includes plenty of storage, good work surfaces, a dishwasher and a spacious 900mm Omega oven and cooktop. The adjoining family room has a sunny aspect, overlooking the garden with sliding door access to the covered entertaining area with built in barbeque, perfect for weekend get togethers. All living areas are complete with tiled flooring, to create an allergy and pet friendly home that is hard wearing and easy to clean.
Four good sized bedrooms are provided, including a master suite with walk through robe and ensuite. The remaining three bedrooms all include built in robes and share access to the newly renovated family bathroom that features modern finishes including a floating vanity, recessed shelving and luxurious freestanding soaking tub.
Outside, there are a variety of spaces to enjoy, including an extended paved entertaining area with two separate covered pergolas. The yard is secure with Colorbond fencing so you can be assured that kids and pets can play safely. Conveniently, the yard consists of mature deciduous trees providing shade in Summer and allowing the sun to shine through in the cooler Winter months. There are level lawns, storage sheds, low maintenance gardens and an awesome cubby house with lights and power sure to keep the kids entertained for hours.
• Private home in popular, family friendly location
• Multiple living areas including a sunken lounge
• Kitchen with granite benchtops and 900mm oven and cooktop
• Four bedrooms, master with ensuite and WIR
• Newly renovated family bathroom and laundry
• Fireplace, evaporative cooling and R/C unit
• Covered entertaining area with power and BBQ
• Fully fenced yard, cubby house, storage sheds
• House backs reserve/horse paddocks with gate access
• Ample car accommodation, 15amp outlet in garage
• Security system, NBN connected, off peak hot water
— COVID 19 – PRECAUTIONS OUR AGENTS WILL HAVE IN PLACE AT ALL EXHIBITIONS.
The challenge of public interaction as the virus evolves is apparent, our priority at McCann Properties is to ensure the well-being of all our clients. Unfortunately, due to the updated ban on all social gatherings we ask that you only inspect/attend an open if you are considering purchasing the property. We will be taking every precaution, therefore it is essential we implement the following measures during this unprecedented time:
• Upon entry to a property, we ask that you please sanitise your hands. Hand sanitiser will be supplied.
• If you’ve recently returned from overseas within the last 14 days, please do not attend an open home.
• Sales agents will keep the required 1.5 mtr social distancing, with no handshaking.
• Please avoid coughing/sneezing and cover your mouth with your elbow if necessary.
• If you become unwell within 14 days of attending one of our properties please contact us so we may make the owner and other attendees aware. We thank you for your co-operation and appreciate your understanding of the current situation.
We will continue to take all the required precautions and continue to closely follow the advice from the World Health Organisation and the Australian Government. We’ll keep you updated with any changes that our business may need to make during this difficult time.