Stunning home for extended family
COVID 19 – PRECAUTIONS OUR AGENTS WILL HAVE IN PLACE AT ALL EXHIBITIONS.
The challenge of public interaction as the virus evolves is apparent, our priority at McCann Properties is to ensure the well-being of all our clients. Unfortunately, due to the updated ban on all social gatherings we ask that you only inspect/attend an open if you are considering purchasing the property.
We will continue to conduct open homes by appointment only. We will be taking every precaution, therefore it is essential we implement the following measures during this unprecedented time:
• Upon entry to a property, we ask that you please sanitise your hands. Hand sanitiser will be supplied.
• If you’ve recently returned from overseas within the last 14 days, please do not attend an open home.
• Sales agents will keep the required 1.5 mtr social distancing, with no handshaking.
• Please avoid coughing/sneezing and cover your mouth with your elbow if necessary.
• If you become unwell within 14 days of attending one of our properties please contact us so we may make the owner and other attendees aware. We thank you for your co-operation and appreciate your understanding of the current situation.
We will continue to take all the required precautions and continue to closely follow the advice from the World Health Organisation and the Australian Government. We’ll keep you updated with any changes that our business may need to make during this difficult time.
Are you looking for a unique home with ample room to move and the opportunity for multigenerational or extended family living? Look no further. This stunning, four bedroom, three bathroom home will surely impress. Two spacious living areas, modern kitchen and large backyard with a two car garage combine to create a home that has room for all.
As you enter the home you are greeted by a formal lounge room, segregated from the other living areas for added privacy. This room is welcoming and relaxed with lush carpet flooring, and a ceiling fan for comfort. The adjoining family, kitchen and dining space is expansive and is undoubtedly the heart of the home. Fully tiled, to be low maintenance and allergy friendly this room is light and bright and provides access outside to the covered entertaining area for effortless indoor/outdoor flow.
The modern kitchen provides plenty of storage space, including a pantry and features a breakfast bar perfect for catching up with loved ones or supervising homework while you cook. Stone benchtops and stainless appliances add a touch of elegance and there is an built in microwave, electric oven and ceramic cooktop for your day to day use.
This extensive home features four bedrooms, perfect for a large or multigenerational family. The expansive master suite is the ideal parents retreat, segregated from the other bedrooms and includes a walk in robe and ensuite. The ensuite includes a shower, vanity, marble look floor to ceiling tiles and a freestanding spa bath. The second bedroom is also a great size and includes its own private ensuite that is modern and spacious. Floor to ceiling tiles in a modern colour scheme add style while being practical and easy to clean. There is a vanity with plenty of storage, shower and toilet. The two additional bedrooms are both a good size and share access to the family bathroom that includes a shower, bath and vanity with good storage. For your convenience, a separate toilet and laundry is provided.
Sitting proudly on the 1,083sqm block, the home is cleverly positioned to make the most of the space and provide a large backyard. Fully enclosed with Colorbond fencing, there is plenty of room for kids and pets to play safely on the level lawns. A covered entertaining area makes the ideal place for a BBQ or weekend get together.
Conveniently located in the family friendly suburb of Richardson, your new home is set back from the road and offers plenty of off street parking and a freestanding lock up garage with adjoining workshop. Isabella Drive is conveniently accessed to for an easy commute around Canberra. There are a variety of schools and shops in close proximity and it is only 10 minutes to Tuggeranong Town Centre. If you are an extended, multigenerational or family with teenage kids, be sure to put this lovely home on your list.
• Expansive four bedroom, three bathroom home
• Formal lounge, large open plan family room
• Kitchen with stone benches and stainless appliances
• Segregated master suite with WIR and ensuite
• Spacious second bedroom with modern ensuite
• Ducted gas heating, R/C unit, ceiling fans, walk in linen
• 1083sqm block, level backyard, covered entertaining area