Large home zoned for family living
*Inspections by appointment only. Please get in touch if you’d like to view the property*
* Online auction is scheduled for Saturday 23rd October at 9am, please get in touch with Mark McCann on 0423 900 640 if you are an interested party and wish to participate as an active bidder *
Perfect for families, this expansive, five-bedroom, two-bathroom home sits proudly on a large block, with a variety of large living spaces. Neatly positioned in a quiet, cul-de-sac street, you can feel safe letting your kids ride their bikes while you get to know your neighbours and enjoy the family friendly atmosphere.
This large home provides over 200sqm of internal living space, with a clever floorplan that provides multiple, zoned living areas. The formal loungeroom enjoys magnificent sunset views and has impressive, heightened, raked ceilings that it shares with the adjoining formal dining space. The open plan kitchen features stone benchtops, provides plenty of storage and overlooks the family room which provides ample room for an informal meals area and a sitting area, perfect for reading.
For those seeking even more room to move, there is a generous rumpus that would make a great kids’ playroom, games room or hobby space with the convenience of direct access outside to the entertaining area and garden. The home includes ducted, reverse cycle heating and cooling with the added bonus of two reverse cycle units in the lounge and rumpus for times when you want to heat or cool these spaces separately.
Five bedrooms are provided including a spacious master with an updated ensuite. Four of the bedrooms include built in robes and the fifth bedroom doubles as a study and is conveniently located close to the master, making it an ideal nursery, kids’ bedroom, or home office.
Outside, the fully enclosed yard provides established, easy care gardens, an entertaining area with pergola and plenty of space for kids to explore, ride bikes and play. There is external access out the back if needed with a variety of bush walks to see the local sites, parks and even horses.
The home has pleasant street appeal with a double garage and additional open air car space. The quiet, cul-de-sac location provides easy access onto the Monaro Highway for a quick commute into the city.
• Five-bedroom, two bathroom home with double garage
• Formal lounge and dining with heightened raked ceilings
• Kitchen with stone benchtops and open plan family room
• Large rumpus with outdoor access to entertaining area
• Ducted R/c heating and cooling, two additional R/C units
• Custom roller blinds in kitchen, living and rumpus room
• Double garage with remote doors and workbench
• Quiet location, close to bushwalks, family friendly street
The information contained above is believed to be correct at time of advertising however, we take no responsibility for the accuracy of this information and prospective purchasers are advised to rely on their own research.