Super low maintenance
COVID 19 – PRECAUTIONS OUR AGENTS WILL HAVE IN PLACE AT ALL EXHIBITIONS.
The challenge of public interaction as the virus evolves is apparent, our priority at McCann Properties is to ensure the well-being of all our clients.
We will continue to conduct open homes as well as private appointments. We will be taking every precaution, therefore it is essential we implement the following measures during this unprecedented time:
• Upon entry to a property, we ask that you please sanitise your hands. Hand sanitiser will be supplied.
• If you’ve recently returned from overseas within the last 14 days, please do not attend an open home.
• Sales agents will keep the required 1.5 mtr social distancing, with no handshaking.
• Please avoid coughing/sneezing and cover your mouth with your elbow if necessary.
• If you become unwell within 14 days of attending one of our properties please contact us so we may make the owner and other attendees aware.
We thank you for your co-operation and appreciate your understanding of the current situation.
We will continue to take all the required precautions and continue to closely follow the advice from the World Health Organisation and the Australian Government. We’ll keep you updated with any changes that our business may need to make during this difficult time.
If you are looking for a neat and tidy home, that is move in ready and extremely low maintenance, be sure to check out this charming two bedroom townhouse conveniently located in the heart of Gordon. Within walking distance to Gordon Primary School and Gordon Adventure Playground this home would be ideally suited to a small family with a school age child.
Full of natural light, the combined living dining area is a cheery and welcoming space to enjoy. Tiled flooring in the living areas makes this space low maintenance and allergy friendly. Sliding glass doors lead to the rear courtyard for effortless indoor-outdoor flow and an easy option for alfresco dining. Year-round comfort is guaranteed with the addition of a reverse cycle unit and ceiling fans and ducted gas heating throughout, ideal for all seasons.
The kitchen is surprisingly spacious and includes plenty of storage space and good work surfaces. Partially segregated from the living area via a pony wall, you can relax and enjoy dinner with the dishes hidden from sight. There is a dishwasher and gas cooktop, sure to please any aspiring chef.
Two good sized bedrooms are provided, perfect for a small family or those wanting a home office. Both bedrooms feature built in robes, carpet flooring and views of the courtyard. The bathroom includes a bathtub, separate shower and modern vanity with large basin and good storage. There is a separate laundry for your convenience.
Two fully enclosed courtyards provide a variety of outdoor spaces to enjoy and create privacy for the home while being very low maintenance with no time consuming gardens to maintain. The rear courtyard is fully enclosed with Colorbond fencing and includes access to the open reserve area behind. A single garage is included plus an additional adjacent car space makes car accommodation a breeze, certainly a unique feature for a townhouse. The fabulous location sees you within walking distance to Gordon Primary School, Gordon Pond and Gordon Adventure Playground and the main roads are easily accessed for a quick commute around Canberra.
• Low maintenance home in the heart of Gordon
• Freshly painted
• Two bedrooms, spacious bath, separate laundry
• Fully tiled living areas, R/C unit plus ceiling fan
• Generous kitchen, gas cooktop plus dishwasher
• New oven
• Two fully enclosed, easy care courtyards
• Single garage plus additional car space
• Walk to Gordon Primary, Playground and pond
In accordance with the Residential Tenancies Act Clause 71AE Process for tenant seeking consent – the tenant must apply, in writing, to the lessor, for the lessors’ consent to keep pet/s at this property.
The lessor may impose conditions on consent, including but not limited to, the number and type of animals being kept, and any cost involved for rectification required as a result of the animal.